PO: Mixtapes - Ordinary Silence

"We are stoked to unveil that Mixtapes will be releasing their Sophomore LP Ordinary Silence on June 25th, 2013 via No Sleep Records. Look for a New Song via A/V Club + Pre-orders via our store tomorrow!"

http://nosleeprecords.tumblr.com/post/47544516099/mixtapes-announce-ordinary-silence-tour-w-you-blew#_=_

Even more interested in hearing this with the comments on the sound. They've barely been a band for what, 3 years now, and already have a catalog that rivals bands who have been around for 3 times that.

It makes sense that they'd still be growing. No matter what I have no doubt I'll enjoy it, they really can't do any wrong with me. Well, except the whole Sundrinker thing. Though I love the idea of them wasting enough time to record another album's worth of material no matter how bad it is.

Pre-orders at 9am pst. Every pre-order need to be released on eastern time (the lord's time zone).   I was already refreshing, until I double checked the time.

First Pressing
20 Test Pressing (Black)
200 Coke Bottle Clear (Available in 2013 Subscription Series)
300 Hot Pink
500 Ice Cream Cone (Hot Topic Exclusive)
700 Vanilla Ice Cream