RSD @ 1-2-3-4 GO! RECORDS IN OAKLAND, CA

Officially up now. If you ordered in the last half an hour you likely missed stuff as I had to add everything one by one. Go have another look! We'll combine your orders before shipping and refund you for an extra postage.

Don't want to bombard you with questions or anything but did you have real time inventory going or are items going to be oversold?

Should be real time. We will start shipping on Monday. Likely to finish with all orders by friday. You will recieve shipping notification and tracking info from paypal when we do so please hold off on questions until friday has passed if you haven't heard anything yet. We're being blown up right now with orders! Thanks everyone!

Don't want to bombard you with questions or anything but did you have real time inventory going or are items going to be oversold?

Should be real time. We will start shipping on Monday. Likely to finish with all orders by friday. You will recieve shipping notification and tracking info from paypal when we do so please hold off on questions until friday has passed if you haven't heard anything yet. We're being blown up right now with orders! Thanks everyone!

I used to do snail mail order back in the 90s so you guys can take as long as you want to ship it.