is this will come in stock as PO/TP contest ?

I am pretty sure this is a major label title. I will hopefully be able to get the vinyl in, but I don't know the folks at whatever stupid major that puts out coheed. sorry.

I am pretty sure this is a major label title. I will hopefully be able to get the vinyl in, but I don't know the folks at whatever stupid major that puts out coheed. sorry.

Virgil, talk with Blaze -- he also manages Coheed, and I'm sure he could put you in touch with the right people.

after dealing with the way they treat their fans at warped, i will never support coheed ever again. You have to buy $25 worth of stuff to be able to get an autograph, and then you can't take photos? screw those dudes... serious uneccesary rockstar BS

it sound very bad,flood.

if it real,it seems they didn't care their fans,their supporttors....

:-/

after dealing with the way they treat their fans at warped, i will never support coheed ever again. You have to buy $25 worth of stuff to be able to get an autograph, and then you can't take photos? screw those dudes... serious uneccesary rockstar BS

at one of the canadian warped dates a year or two ago, someone threw a shoe onstage and claudio freaked out and pulled a nickelback, walking off the stage after only a few songs. it wasn't even anywhere near him. it was like ten feet away at least.

we had our booth next to theres for 3 days, kids literally stood in line for hours waiting for them to show up... and they would only sign something if you had gotten a bracelet for buying over $25 worth of stuff. It was one of the saddest things i ever saw... they wouldnt allow photographs... so we let kids come into our tent and take pics of them from there. It was pretty awesome how pissed they were getting.

That is downright sad that they band has been behaving like that. I'm a fan of the music and idea but have never tried to even attempt to get shit signed or meet them. I would not be able to stand being surrounded by all the fanboys and girls and their expressing undying devotion to them and Claudio.

Claudio probably thinks that he's a fuckin' George Lucas for creating this whole universe of characters and story. Blah!

wow what a terrible looking album cover.

Yeah. It's very half-assed. I know that the band is proud of their whole sci-fi comic book concept whatnot, but c'mon...don't let it bleed into the actual album cover! I can stand a comic-bookish cover but at least make the art better than this piece of turd...the painted cover for the previous album was so much better.

Guest falloutcollapse

i can almost say that every person in a band (Not very many) that i have met have been very nice. i'm just waiting to meet an asshole...

i can almost say that every person in a band (Not very many) that i have met have been very nice. i'm just waiting to meet an asshole...

Same here. I have not many but the ones I have met and had a chance to chat with have been polite and down to earth. One of the most pleasant conversations I've had with a "big" band was with the guys from AFI. While all the fanboys and girls were vying for Davey's attention and time, I was bullshittin' with Jade and Hunter...they wanted to know what they could do after the show in terms of going out to eat and drink. And also talking about a tornado that hit earlier in the day in northern Florida. They seemed to enjoy the fact that myself and a friend were just treating them as regular schmoes and not trying to kiss their ass and "worship" them...

Guest falloutcollapse
biggest assholes Ive met are usually the techs/roadies

seriously

shit, during warped tour, circa played right before coheed was to set up. since it was 11:00, the crowd wasn't huge, and i was totally fanboying out to circa, OBVIOUSLY. so at the end of the set, i was screaming for the setlist, and anthony gave it to one of coheed's roadies to give to me. ant waved, smiled, and walked off stage. the roadie looked back, saw he wasn't there, and tore the setlist up right in front of me. shit's weak!

Merch people are usually douche bags too.

I can totally agree with this. During one of the shows on Brand New's last tour, I went to the merch table to buy one of the posters and wanted to get 2...one for myself and one for my friend Kristine who was going to meet me later. So I ask the guy for two and he says to me "I don't think we can do that" with an attitude. He then turns to the other merch schmuck next to him and tells him that I want two. Schmuck #2 then says "No way dude! That would not be fair to everyone else!" with a very snappy tone...I simply told the guy that fine, just give me one.

I know that for the tour they only were selling like 10 poster per show date but he said this shit to me with such a snobby attitude. I guess I wasn't "scene" or "hipster" enough to be engaged in a more polite manner.

Guest falloutcollapse
Merch people are usually douche bags too.

I can totally agree with this. During one of the shows on Brand New's last tour, I went to the merch table to buy one of the posters and wanted to get 2...one for myself and one for my friend Kristine who was going to meet me later. So I ask the guy for two and he says to me "I don't think we can do that" with an attitude. He then turns to the other merch schmuck next to him and tells him that I want two. Schmuck #2 then says "No way dude! That would not be fair to everyone else!" with a very snappy tone...I simply told the guy that fine, just give me one.

I know that for the tour they only were selling like 10 poster per show date but he said this shit to me with such a snobby attitude. I guess I wasn't "scene" or "hipster" enough to be engaged in a more polite manner.

fair to others!? stealing my dollar wasn't very fair.