Polyvinyl - 6 7" for $10

From Encyclopedia Brown to the currently unsolved case of who keeps leaving their dirty dishes in the office sink, nobody loves a good mystery more than us. 

And that's why -- for one week only -- we're offering the Polyvinyl Mystery 7" bundle!

For just $10, we'll pick out a random assortment of six 7"s from throughout our entire catalog of releases and ship it to your door.  

To ensure that we can send these out in a timely manner, we aren't able to take any requests, but we promise not to send you any duplicates!

You are also guaranteed to get records from six different bands. Unless you order two bundles. In that case you might get two from the same band, but such is life.

Hurry -- this great deal will only be available for one week (until 4/18), but may end sooner if stock runs low! 

Please note: there is a limit of two bundles per customer.

http://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/index.php?id=2388

really leaning towards getting this just for the chance of getting Owen or JoA and discovering something new... but... I never understood the appeal of 7"s, anyone enlighten me?

Expirimenting with a band. Also some bands release non album tracks on them. They're cheaper and fun to collect too!