Uncle Kyle needs help finding DMB boxset on RSD (again)

Sup!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm wondering if someone might be able to help me out?

I just found out that my nephew is coming into town this weekend and uncle duty calls! So sadly I won't be able to participate in RSD this year.

I was wondering if someone on here is able to score a copy of the Dave Matthews Band Live Box Set for me?

I tried my luck locally and only one store got it but said they wouldn't be able to hold it for me.

If somone see's a copy on saturday and is able to grab it, I would be forever appreciative if you would be willing to sell it to me for cost + shipping, I'll totally throw you an extra 20 bucks for the effort so you could pick up something else for yourself on RSD.

I'm not sure what stores will be selling this for but im guessing around $90 - $125. Anymore than 140 or so and I'll have to pass. But I appreciate the help guys and girls!

Also -

Their press release said that this is just a first pressing. Sounds like more will be coming later. Which makes sense. They have a pretty big fanbase and god knows this band doesn't like to turn down money. 500 copies is ridiculous.

Oh - Cool thanks Tim. I hope that's the case, but I really don't want ot miss out on this release. DMB is one of my favorite bands.

Thanks for the info though, if I can't get a copy from RSD there still is hope. . .

to kyle: i would email angie at strictly discs ([email protected]) and request a copy of the box set (she may or may not accommodate you because it's past the request date, but she adjusted my request list for me). you'll need to make an account first. any leftover RSD items that are requested are shipped out those people, most likely on a first come, first serve basis. in case you didn't know.

http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/about/us/intheknow?id=241

to kyle: i would email angie at strictly discs ([email protected]) and request a copy of the box set (she may or may not accommodate you because it's past the request date, but she adjusted my request list for me). you'll need to make an account first. any leftover RSD items that are requested are shipped out those people, most likely on a first come, first serve basis. in case you didn't know.

http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/about/us/intheknow?id=241

Cool man, thanks! I'll give it a shot - but given how large the fan base is, I highly doubt there will be any leftover :(

• 7 months later...

Bumping this up. My family is going to be coming into town for thanksgiving which will prevent me from taking a part in the RSD madness on Black Friday anytime before noon. My favorite shop I'll be visiting with my nephew in the afternoon isn't even getting a copy of live tracks 2 or 3. 

If anyone is getting up early and can score me a copy I'll gladly pay a fair amount (your cost, plus another record you wanna pick up on me) plus trade you anything I've put out or put out in the future. 

Thanks in advance. 

I'll be hunting for one or both of these as well. If I come across an extra or whatever I'll let you know.

Did you ever get the first one? Maybe even just the black copy? I grabbed a black one, but if I get one of the new ones & like it better than v1, I'd think about selling for a very reasonable price.

I'll be hunting for one or both of these as well. If I come across an extra or whatever I'll let you know.

Did you ever get the first one? Maybe even just the black copy? I grabbed a black one, but if I get one of the new ones & like it better than v1, I'd think about selling for a very reasonable price.

I missed Both. PM sent. 

It felt like Christmas back in April walking in seeing I was next in line and that there was one sitting on the shelf. I did get there at like 5 am though... Will definitely be hunting these down. Be on the boards day of and let me know if you still need one.. There are almost twice as many of each of these so grabbing an extra may not be as bad.

It felt like Christmas back in April walking in seeing I was next in line and that there was one sitting on the shelf. I did get there at like 5 am though... Will definitely be hunting these down. Be on the boards day of and let me know if you still need one.. There are almost twice as many of each of these so grabbing an extra may not be as bad.

PMD