Glaciers "And The Sea Won the Battle" Ltd Repress Available Now

"And The Sea Won the Battle" has been remastered and sounds louder and brighter than before. This new pressing is limited to 220 copies on blue and clear swirl vinyl. The records are now available for ordering, as well as a record and shirt bundle.

For those unfamiliar, Glaciers is a loud instrumental band from San Francisco and Oakland. ATSWB was compared to bands such as Mogwai, EITS and Red Sparowes, but I don't think it sounds like them much. The first pressing sold out and this is the newer, remastered version.

http://glaciers.bigcartel.com/product/glaciers-and-the-sea-won-the-battle-12-lp

http://glaciers.bigcartel.com/

Enjoy.

New album is recorded, mixed and mastered. Announcement coming very soon with preorder links.

Thanks

Glaciers

Bump because this release is better than 95% of what's available for RSD, and sports a price better than 100% of them. I, too, have been resisting variants and represses... but a remaster seems justified. Especially with that price tag.

Been waiting a long while for new material, too. Pretty excited to see the ball rolling on that.

Have you done a sound comparison yet? I'm just wondering if the difference between the two is significant. Either way, I will buy it if it's still up when they do the preorder for the next one.

Not side by side. I spun this one a little while ago. 2nd track intro was a little weak sounding but everything else was smooth and deep.

• 2 weeks later...

@abovetheearth - yep. New album announcement and preorder very very soon.

Artwork is almost done..but the new album is mixed, mastered and will be released in July. It's a fucking monster, trust me.

We should have had an album out a long time ago but then three of us had kids...all in succession over a two year period which really slowed down writing and recording.

Thanks again to everyone who ordered the repress - your support goes a long way to us and we can't thank you enough. Someone was kind enough to start a thread on reddit and we just got hit with a bunch of sales in the past few days which is kind of mindblowing as well.

Over and out.

dude.from.glaciers.