Neutral Milk Hotel Reunion Tour

$30 according to their site. See you there. Do you by chance mean the record store next to Clocked? I was there my first visit to Athens.

Yeah that store. Some essential places to visit in Athens include that Lo Yo Yo Stuff, Clocked, Jittery Joe's,  and Wuxtry. Lately I have been going to Lo Yo Yo stuff over Wuxtry because of the superior customer service. Jittery Joe's is a local coffee joint that offers an astounding amount of drinks that are far superior to Starbucks- it is usually a must go after a show to get a double shot of espresso. If you want to go grab some lunch somewhere I would recommend NONA- New Orleans N' Athens- but don't dare go for dinner unless you are willing to put $80 for a meal for two. For dinner I would highly recommend clocked if you enjoy burgers, sweet potato fries, or milkshakes. Last time I went their I enjoyed a Blackberry Bacon jam hamburger with Gouda and garlic Dijon mustard. Crazy good stuff.

I figure this might help some members on here who are making the trip.

No thread on this? I was shocked. 

OCTOBER 22, 2013 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club 
OCTOBER 23, 2012 Athens, GA 40 Watt Club 
OCTOBER 25, 2013 Asheville, NC Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
NOVEMBER 28, 2013 Taipei, Taiwan Hostess Club Festival 
DECEMBER 1, 2013 Tokyo, Japan Hostess Club Festival 

That was an awesome show.

Already stressed thinking about fighting off a bunch of hip twee 16 year olds for Portland tickets. Damn you NMH! Just kidding, this will be cool.

Yesterday the 40 Watt had a local on sale, my friend's old roommate went and waited and when they sold out a worker came out and said that on Monday a full tour will be announced, with 2 dates at the Tabernacle. Hopefully that is the truth.

The Tabernacle? Still a great place to see a band. I just like the Athens area much more than Spring Street and it's surroundings.

Also I was driving from Gwinnett to try to purchase a ticket in the pouring rain only to sit in traffic for an hour and arrive too late.