Neutral Milk Hotel Reunion Tour

I was on there at the exact time using Chrome and it didn't work. I clicked add and nothing happened, not red warning or anything. I had my coworker try to get tickets as well and despite clicking later he got two tickets (using Firefox). I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it but either way I'm so relieved it went through for the Union Transfer show.

I used Chrome. I think that it's just a matter of luck.

I was on there at the exact time using Chrome and it didn't work. I clicked add and nothing happened, not red warning or anything. I had my coworker try to get tickets as well and despite clicking later he got two tickets (using Firefox). I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it but either way I'm so relieved it went through for the Union Transfer show.

I still cant get through on either browser this is driving me nuts

Buying tickets was a disaster. Both my brother and I were trying to get tickets right at 12. Pit was sold out literally immediately. Then tried to get row A in the middle section...laggy ass site...tickets sold out. Tried row B, C, D...more lag tickets sold out. After 15 minutes he was able to get tickets in row N on the left section of the venue. Not terrible, but considering when we started trying to get tix, and most of our idle time was wasted with the site lagging I was kind of pissed.

Ticket sites that fold under high demand always grind my gears.

• 2 months later...

I am seeing them twice in January. Once at a theatre type place and another at a small (~1000 cap) room.

Lucky...I wish they would come to Ohio once and a while...the last time they came through I missed it because of college

It looks like they are playing in every state but Ohio...

Lucky...I wish they would come to Ohio once and a while...the last time they came through I missed it because of college

It looks like they are playing in every state but Ohio...

By they do you mean he? I don't think that they've toured as an actual band since like 1999.

I am lucky that Philly got two shows. I am so stoked for the smaller show, that is the same place I saw Saves the Day, Motion City Soundtrack and the TWY/Man Overboard holiday show a few years ago, it will be absolutely crazy to see a show like this there. 

You'll have to forgive me, in my stupidity I thought that someone who was born in 1988 wouldn't have been in college in 1999. I also remember him posting about the day that he graduated. My bad, dude. 

Jeez Billy...causing a ruckus...haha

I saw on the tour page that they had an actual band listed...I wasn't sure if it was solo or full band so I just assumed from the other names listed that it was full band

The fact that it is just Jeff makes me feel even more sad that I don't get to go... :(