I ended up with an extra somehow so, if there is anyone who wants the bundle at cost plus shipping, let me know. It's minus the litho, though - just the 2X12" and the two 10 inchers. Were folks in Canada ever able to get these? I recall something about no shipping to Canada. If that's true, I'll give dibs to the first Canadian interested. Looks like shipping to Canada will be around $20 USD but I'll get an exact price beforehand.

I ended up with an extra somehow so, if there is anyone who wants the bundle at cost plus shipping, let me know. It's minus the litho, though - just the 2X12" and the two 10 inchers. Were folks in Canada ever able to get these? I recall something about no shipping to Canada. If that's true, I'll give dibs to the first Canadian interested. Looks like shipping to Canada will be around $20 USD but I'll get an exact price beforehand.

....And it's gone. Sorry to those who missed out.

May I say I will never ever order from this company again. Doesn't even have a customer service # if you have an issue. Have got charged twice for a boxset that I don't even have in my hands yet. Have everything the civil wars have ever released but for this organization to be run by sony it is crap. Its not RJ bad but it could be with a little work.

went a little overboard at the record shop last week and bought this album on a whim cause i thought the art looked cool and it was positioned as soon as you walked in. listened to it a couple times and its just not for me. i know its still available but if someone would wanna take it off my hands for 25 ppd hit me up! jacket and record are in excellent condition.

Listened to it for the first time at my girlfriend's parents house on her dad's player.

The B side skips like crazy. Highly disappointed. Even the last song on side A skips.

Before I send it back I'm going to spin it on my player and see if it's his player or the actual record but I have a bad feeling it's the record.

So bummed about this. Always disappointing when it happens on the first spin. I didn't even want to listen to the C/D side..

Sigh...

Hey Zachindes, did the record play any better on your turntable? Anyone else have issues with it skipping?

JUST played it and...it sounds fantastic. Played side B three times and no skips whatsoever. I was waiting for the chorus (when it skipped last time) and it didn't happen. Very thankful.

Just ordered the Exclusive Bundle!

Quick question: For those that purchased the Bundle did they immediately take funds out of your checking account? When I checked 10 minutes after my purchase, the $56.99 hadn't been taken out.

Thanks

No, myplaydirect doesn't take it until they pull the order and ship it. I didn't get charged until it finally shipped