Touche Amore | New Album | Fall 2013 | Deathwish

I also hope Deathwish handles this pre-order like they did with Deafheaven's Sunbather

It's so much cooler that they do it when it's pretty much in stock. The only thing I wish is that they would give people a heads up on a date and time that it will go up. I really can't wait to hear this!

I feel like that the main thing I don't like about pre-orders, are how they ruin the fun of picking up records from my local record store. Instead, it just makes me overly concerned about getting the rarest variant, and I just don't enjoy it as much. I think that it's much more fun waking up early on the morning that you know the album was released, and rushing to the record store to pick it up. I'm kind of rambling on here but you get my point.

I feel like that the main thing I don't like about pre-orders, are how they ruin the fun of picking up records from my local record store. Instead, it just makes me overly concerned about getting the rarest variant, and I just don't enjoy it as much. I think that it's much more fun waking up early on the morning that you know the album was released, and rushing to the record store to pick it up. I'm kind of rambling on here but you get my point.

I can relate, I normally will just order all my favorite bands from the label...where as all my indie releases at the store :P like Vampire Weekend/P.TM because most indie deluxe bundles are overpriced and the variants are just 180g black anywho :P

It's so much cooler that they do it when it's pretty much in stock. The only thing I wish is that they would give people a heads up on a date and time that it will go up. I really can't wait to hear this!

That would be beneficial to all of us but it could cause the servers to crash if everyone accesses the website at the same time. Axe To Fall, Jane Doe and PTSBBAM preorders are a perfect examples of this.

Pre-orders aren't stopping you from going to the store the day the album is released.

That would be beneficial to all of us but it could cause the servers to crash if everyone accesses the website at the same time. Axe To Fall, Jane Doe and PTSBBAM preorders are a perfect examples of this.

At least we wouldn't have to constantly check to see if it went up. I made the mistake of working and not checking the site for a few hours and missed out on the Deafheaven splatter. Obviously my own problem that I want to get all the variants, but I don't want to go out for a sandwich and find out that I missed the boat. I do love sandwiches though.