Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

I have no idea.. i'm really trying to get my head around it. I have the 4LP pack ordered so i'm assuming i'm getting it but since it's /500, it was probably the original HT olive green exclusive? so they swapped the red/peach skin tone for the green (by accident, but still) and RFC wasn't going to send a less limited variant to people who bought the original /400 so they're doing white ones and have 500 of the green ones lying around? only way I can make sense of it

Yeah, there is part of me that wished we had some kind of hint as to what extra item will ship with our white copies....assuming we decide to hold out.  That would probably play a role in my decision as whether or not I want to seek out a flesh toned copy from Hot Topic and cancel with RFC.  Kind of a strange position.

Yeah, there is part of me that wished we had some kind of hint as to what extra item will ship with our white copies....assuming we decide to hold out.  That would probably play a role in my decision as whether or not I want to seek out a flesh toned copy from Hot Topic and cancel with RFC.  Kind of a strange position.

Yeah, I feel the same, but in my case it's because I'm seeing them live in two weeks as well. Preferably I want to sell my white (at price) to a collector and buy a new one afterwards after keeping the extra item.

I just want to know where you can get those light green copies.