Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

how did I not know about this band....since I love all good shoegaze...and they are from Ann Arbor which, I happen to live 15 mins from and is my fav city....Man Ive been missing out! 

Ps. After reading through this thread, this color variant stuff is out of control...what happen to just pressing 1 retail color and 1 mail order/indie retail exclusive....? Just gonna grab whatever I can find for a good price....I just want the music

if nobody has a light green for trade, PLEASE hit me up about the flesh copy! I would really rather buy from someone here than take a gamble by getting it from HT

and Sam, none of my RFC records ever came w/ a download code.. doubt this one is gonna buck the trend

Ill let you know what happens. I mean, it's a 4/5 chance you'll get it, so it's worth a shot just ordering it.

Also, almost all of my RFC orders come with downloads on my RFC account or they come with the record.

Ill let you know what happens. I mean, it's a 4/5 chance you'll get it, so it's worth a shot just ordering it.

Also, almost all of my RFC orders come with downloads on my RFC account or they come with the record.

yeah, but HT charge me sales tax and they always ship in weird ass boxes.. plus having the flesh one confirmed would be a great thing :)

I have the d/l's in my RFC account but i've never seen a download code in any of my LPs

yeah, but HT charge me sales tax and they always ship in weird ass boxes.. plus having the flesh one confirmed would be a great thing :)

I have the d/l's in my RFC account but i've never seen a download code in any of my LPs

I work right next to the mall so I got mine shipped to the store. Keep in touch. Should have them within a week or so.