G L A C I E R S "Mirrored Through the Ancients" LP Pre-Order and Release

I took a guess on the first album. Not knowing much, just loved the beautiful cover. So I bought it. This was 2010.

I was new to collecting, so I has 5 albums at the time. The first Glaciers being one of them.

It means a lot. I had low budget stuff, but it still plays great.

Having their second one will be amazing.

I've ordered many faces, in expectations that my first 6 will be melted off.

BUMP

Happy release day to us.

Do you collect mp3s? The condensed computer speaker friendly version is up on bandcamp, amazon and itunes. how exciting. available for immediate face melting and cubicle blasting!

We are in the process of packing up all of the physical orders - they will start shipping tomorrow and through the next day.

The mailorder versions turned out incredible. Will post pictures soon.

Keep your eyes peeled to your mailboxes and make sure to high five your mail carrier when they bring the packages to you.

dude from glaciers

Surprised this didn't get mentioned yet, but here is the tape release of this amazing album:

http://store.likeyoungrecords.com/product/glaciers-mirrored-through-the-ancients-cs

Gonna grab my camera and snap some pics of these amazing records today or tomorrow!

Their PayPal is not set up to receive payments when trying to check out, so i sent them a message.

Sounds like it just got fixed, they mentioned they were going quickly yesterday on their facebook. If anyone is thinking about picking this up, now would be the time...

D, wild how fast the internet works! another $13 just flew out of my paypal.  Thanks for the post, trying to back this band hard. 

Also - tomorrow we are announcing the winner of the Glacius test pressing.

Some pics of the test press here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151764957977520&set=a.143506082519.113995.40176507519&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

I wanted to sign the record with "this vinyl will make you horny" or "this record tastes nice" or "i like calendars" but I forgot. So i wrote "Thanks!!!" instead.

Also - tomorrow we are announcing the winner of the Glacius test pressing.

Some pics of the test press here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151764957977520&set=a.143506082519.113995.40176507519&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

I wanted to sign the record with "this vinyl will make you horny" or "this record tastes nice" or "i like calendars" but I forgot. So i wrote "Thanks!!!" instead.

There's still time!