G L A C I E R S "Mirrored Through the Ancients" LP Pre-Order and Release

Friends.

Our new album "Mirrored Through The Ancients" will be released July 2013 on our own label, Sound of Glaciers. On 12" color vinyl, digital and cassette formats (the cassette through another label).

We plan on launching the pre order next Tuesday in our webstore for the vinyl edition.

Also, please note - there will be a extremely limited edition version of the album released at the same time in the webshop that will not be available in stores.  

We will also be launching a stream of a new song "Veil Of The Phoenix" at the same.

All details will be announced next week. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Also - as a reminder - the remastered version of And The Sea Won The Battle is still available. Louder and brighter on a new color way. We have sold about half of the repress and do not expect them to last much longer at this rate.

Enjoy your weekends. I'll be at the beach.

G L A C I E R S

https://www.facebook.com/glaciersband

http://glaciers.bigcartel.com/

Two quick notes.

The plan is for this to go live around 10am west coast/pacific time. But things change of course, but that is the plan. 

I should also mention we will be running a contest of sorts for a signed copy of the test press for the album.

Again, more details released on Tuesday.

Also, I can confirm i did type the notes above.

Over and out.

G L A C I E R S

the time is upon us.

GLACIERS "Mirrored Through The Ancients" (Sound of Glaciers Recordings)

(July 30 release date)

Available now: glaciers.bigcartel.com

Mirrored Through The Ancients is the second full length album from San Francisco's instrumental group GLACIERS, and shows a heavier, louder, more psychedelic dynamic range than their first album. There is still plenty of melody, but more distortion, riffs, effects pedals, heavy drumming and heavy rock songs, and a much lower tuning helped give birth to this LP. 

With Mirrored Through The Ancients, GLACIERS have evolved and expanded into their own sound.

Written and recorded during most of 2012, Mirrored Through The Ancients was captured by Phil Manley (Life Coach, The Fucking Champs and Trans Am) at Lucky Cat Studios in San Francisco. Whereas their first album And The Sea Won The Battle was influenced by the ocean with a navigational theme, Mirrored Through The Ancients is a dark album heavily influenced by life, death, nature, California, and all things heavy. This record is also the first written fully as a band. 

Track Listing:

Last Rites First Breath 
Pierced By The Sun
Veil Of The Phoenix
Opalesque
Southwest Of Heaven 

(34:13 Total Running Time)

Mirrored Through The Ancients is initially available in two vinyl pressings. The regular first pressing is limited to 400 copies with a beautiful full color cover, insert, black dust covers and is pressed on smoke color vinyl. There is also a special edition limited to 100 copies with a silk screened cover, pressed on red swirl vinyl that is only available through the webstore. Both pressings come with a digital download card for your mobile listening device.

Hear a new song from the album: "Veil Of The Phoenix", which is streaming at the following locations:

Please note: all vinyl pre-orders are entered to win a signed test press copy of Mirrored Through The Ancients. 

Thank you for the support.

GLACIERS