Cycling? Anyone here ride?

Usually do about 5 bike pub crawls a year. My city is perfect for it. At least 10 bars within a square mile of each other.

There used to be a group ride here is dallas that did the same thing, but we would ride before the stop at the bar. The leader would pick a different route each week that would take us to some cool spots around town.

Ian - get me a discount on a new Tri Bike!!! ha ha - so damn expensive. I'm debating between a Cervelo and a Specialized. I have a Specialized road bike right now. Just got back into cycling last August. I'm training at 35-50 miles a week depending on how much swimming and running I'm doing. With summer here I'm getting out for at least one 25 mile ride in the country or along the ocean each week - it is like the carrot at the end of the stick of my work week. 

Ian - get me a discount on a new Tri Bike!!! ha ha - so damn expensive. I'm debating between a Cervelo and a Specialized. I have a Specialized road bike right now. Just got back into cycling last August. I'm training at 35-50 miles a week depending on how much swimming and running I'm doing. With summer here I'm getting out for at least one 25 mile ride in the country or along the ocean each week - it is like the carrot at the end of the stick of my work week. 

Ill see if their willing to ship, if so im sure i can get you some sort of discount. What bike are you looking at?

I'm giving my old Univega a complete overhaul... Upgrading parts, new paint job, recreated decals, etc.

It's going to look great when it's done but man, painting a bike is a very tedious process. I know it will be at least a week and a half before I can ride the thing if everything else from here on out goes smoothly, but it's just taking forever! It'll all be worth it though. Anyone else try this with their bike? I will post pics when mine is all done.

I ride and race mostly mountain. I have a nice HT that I used to race that I have pretty much given to my wife. I mostly ride my rigid single speed (Haro Mary w/ Niner carbon fork) and my full suspension geared mountain bike (Specialized Epic Carbon Comp) both are pretty tricked out and upgraded. All mountain bikes are 29'rs. I also have a cyclocross bike that I ride road/gravel with.  

I race Xterra's and XC mountain bike races. Lots of good fun. 

I love biking! I have two Treks.  My road bike is a 7.2 FX WSD & my mountain bike is a Trek Skye with the shock lock out. I am not all that great at trails, but I am working on it, lol.

My boyfriend is pretty intense about biking though. He does triathlons, TTs, and all that. I can't keep track of the bikes he has. I think he has 3? His time trial bike, a Dual Sport, and a Giant X2 mountain bike.