PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

• 2 weeks later...

So my KRM order states shipped, but when I asked them about it I got this message (yesterday):

I'm really sorry for the confusion but this looks like a shipping error.  We have not received the boxes from customs so there is no way your actual order was shipped.  Rest assured, your order will depart as soon as the box sets are ready and you will be given a tracking #.

Again, I apologize for the confusion and delay.

Thanks,

Kevin

KRM

UPDATE FROM KRM:

Man, oh, man are we happy to say this.  THE WAIT IS OVER!  The Alkaline Trio deluxe boxes have started shipping!  For our European friends, the boxes will start shipping Friday because tomorrow is a German holiday. 

One important thing you should know- we made the decision to ship the records outside of the boxes.  Why?  Because we wanted to protect the records in our LP mailers.  We really wanted to  have you open the box with the records inside because it'd be like Christmas and it'd be awesome.  But then we run the risk of Christmas being ruined by the tree catching fire and burning down your house or coal filling your stocking and falling on your dog from the weight IF the records got damaged by the game piece or dented because of some very minor space that is in there.  So we didn't risk it for the integrity of the records and to ensure it delivered properly.  That's all.  Feel free to put them on a shelf, in the box, or put them as centerpieces on your table when they arrive. 

We're very excited and we cannot thank you enough for your patience.  We are here to help if you need anything from us at all and your support, your emails, and your interest is not something we take for granted.  The band has been as eager for this to end as we have been, so to see these shipments leaving is a huge relief and we think the wait has been worth it.  

Thank you

Kings Road Merch Worldwide, on behalf of the Trio.

It's a cool box! BUT, truthfully, I hate this album. It may be the most boring album ALK3 has ever put out. And I'm a HUGE Alkaline Trio fan. 

Crazy talk. This album is better than Crimson by far and better than a lot of Agony and Irony.

Goddamnit - http://deadformat.net/release/goddamnit/297

Maybe I'll Catch Fire- http://deadformat.net/release/maybe-ill-catch-fire/260

Asian Man used to have pressing info in their store but they have since changed it                   

Discogs has the new represses listed.