how do you think about limited 1 per person order

as we know,many time ebay record selling in ebay always annoy us and make us greed or make more credit card debt.

for me,i very love limited 1 per person order such hydrahead or robotic empire or fat do.

limited 1 per rarest colour or not over than 1 copy per colour for one customer is awesome.

anyway,i'm a coloured vinyl nerd so i always try to complete all colours.at least as much as possible (like relapse clear which i never plan to fight for it on ebay).

how do you think about this ?

fair or not fair....

:)

Yeah, unfortunately you're right. My issue is that I got into vinyl collecting far too late and a lot of my favorite eleases from just a few years ago like Good News For People Who Love Bad News, The Artist In The Ambulance, and I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child are all hyped and overpriced on ebay.

all the prices will come back down, just have patience.

The 1 per customer is fine WHEN you only press 1 color of the record. But when you decide to press multiple colors(to cash in on the collector's market) and limit 1 you're screwing over the same people who are putting money in your pockets. So in a way you cant have it both ways, so to speak. Plus people are going to try and get around the limit 1 by getting their friends/family to buy extras for them. Personally i say screw the limits, 1st come 1st serve(you snooze, you lose). This "ebay craze" aint going to last forever. Eventually people are going to be stuck with extra records they cant get rid of and will no longer buy multiples just to sell(go look at the Gimme Gimmes square record prices now on ebay, people cant get rid of them). On a side note, ive never seen Virgil ever put a limit on stuff in his distro. He probably dont give a shit if you order 5 or even 10 of some record.

being as most of my and my friends' ordering is from the US, the 1 per customer sucks coz we all gotta pay seperate shipping costs, which as you all know, are fucking huge at the moment. the philosophy behind 1 per customer is sound, but for us non-US residents, who are forking out big big dollars for post, it's so much better if i can buy 3 copies in total so me and my 2 friends who want the album can split the international shipping.

you're never gonna stop flipping no matter what obstacles you put in the way. as impact says, its easy to get around the rule to procure multiple copies.