VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

Should be a cool banner the winner can put in their sig each year.

I'll make the banner. I'll have it done at some point before mid-seasonish. Most likely sooner but I plan on making it pretty awesome and will have other design-oriented stuff going on at the same time. 

So we want a year-specific banner? Or one that isn't year specific that would transfer from one winner to the next as the years go by? Let me know of other suggestions for anything you'd want included. 

edit: Quick incomplete portfolio I threw together for a user that was curious about having some design work done, in case you wanted to get an idea of other work I've done. 

I'll set up League 2: The Leaguening this weekend. If we are going to try and do the cross league ultimate champion bit we probably need to  have the same scoring set-up. Since your league already exists, can you send me the settings?

Also, gentlemen, I need your e-mail addresses, if you name is on the list below, PM me. 

jeffersonhowell - commish

sapst16

jhook

ScottHeisel

brock309

themoosen

buffbloom

knifeparty

terp9rob

Not gonna lie, I like that list. But we need one more....

Hey dude, sent you a PM with my email address on Saturday, saw that you haven't read it yet (at least not on VC). Just wanted to let you know it was there, shoot me the invite whenever you get a chance, thanks!

I sent it just now!

Still haven't gotten an address for buffbloom, brock309 and jhook. I THINK. Apologies if I named you and you already sent me an e-mail. 

SirRichardRichard also PMed me and asking to get in and Exile is looking for a spot. So we need to get one of those two in the League. If someone in wants out, let me know and I'll replace you. 

If I haven't heard from everyone in a week or two I'll probably replace you anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...

What's up with the payment is that 3 people have yet to sign-up for the League, so I've been holding off collecting payments until we have a full set of 10 and everyone wants to pay.

At this point we might need a few extra players, so if anyone missed out first time around, chime in here.

Also malone I never got your scoring settings. Did you send them?

What's up with the payment is that 3 people have yet to sign-up for the League, so I've been holding off collecting payments until we have a full set of 10 and everyone wants to pay.

At this point we might need a few extra players, so if anyone missed out first time around, chime in here.

Also malone I never got your scoring settings. Did you send them?

i havent.  i won't be able to until wednesday, but when i do, i'll screenshot them to you.

Alright second league guys. Three of you who expressed interest have not joined, but since ESPN uses your real name and your team names don't necessarily match your handle here I have no idea who I am missing. 

If you don't see your name on the list below, you are not in. If you want to fix that e-mail me by the end of the week, otherwise come Monday, I'll be adding a few extra VCers in your place. Deal?

I chopped the last names for privacy and whatnot. 

Kellen B
Scott H
Jake S
Sean P
Rob B
Rich M

• 2 weeks later...