VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

Any night passed 6 pacific should work fine for me.

Pretty much the same. I expressed one conflict (sept. 1st). Maybe something else comes up but what the hell. Just gotta pick a date and try to make it work.

I'd say let's start it at 6:30 or 7:00 then. That's 9:30-10:00 for me and if it's a weekday, have to work in the morning. Haven't done an online in a while. 2 hours? Maybe a little more? Works for me.

Just to throw an actual date out there to make things easier -- Wednesday, August 28th, 6:30 pm Pacific.

Anyone in league one has a problem with that spit it out and we can go from there suggesting another.

with this much notice, i can certainly be available.

Just to throw an actual date out there to make things easier -- Wednesday, August 28th, 6:30 pm Pacific.

Anyone in league one has a problem with that spit it out and we can go from there suggesting another.

The 26th would work better for me now that I look at my schedule, but I can make the 28th work if everyone else can't do the 26th.

also, can we separate the two leagues from this thread so there is no confusion as to what league were tlaking about?  like, those of you still getting your league set up, can you just make a separate thread? 

Good call.  Also we need to determine whether shit talking happens here or on the fantasy site.

no wednesdays, I am busy literally from when i wake to when I go to sleep. TUESDAY aug 27th or THURSDAY 29th after 6 PM PST would be awesome. 

also, not at all crazy about the bonus points for players who get over x yards.  keep it simple. 

The 26th would work better for me now that I look at my schedule, but I can make the 28th work if everyone else can't do the 26th.

These two posts suggest different days. You two need to figure out what works. Everyone else from league one seems to be okay with any weekday that week (at least, those who have posted).

I don't care about the scoring. Do whatever you want. Whether there is bonus points or not, the same dudes are going to be the best players. AP going to be AP, Calvin going to be Calvin is going to be the best receiver either way. As long as the bonuses aren't for things like arrests, in which case, Titus Young #1 overall...

I dont care, any day but Wednesday works for me, and the weekend before the NFL season (8/30 - 9/2) is labor day weekend and i'll be MIA with my wife and our families.  

the bonus points are not as they're listed in the OP.  its a tiered bonus point system 

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 2 points at 300 yards; 4 points at 400 yards; 6 points at 500 yards   

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 2 points at 100 yards; 4 points at 150 yards; 6 points at 200 yards  

Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 2 points at 100 yards; 4 points at 150 yards; 6 points at 200 yards