PO: Washed Out/Paracosm

Totally forgot this is shipping UPS. ugh. they can't deliver to my apartment unless someone is home. then i have to drive 10 miles roundtrip to pick it up.

Why'd you choose UPS then?? :o It was probably cheaper wasn't it??

I always go with USPS just because it's closer than UPS, plus I used to work for UPS so now I know never to use them if I can help it!!

Totally forgot this is shipping UPS. ugh. they can't deliver to my apartment unless someone is home. then i have to drive 10 miles roundtrip to pick it up.

Weird. UPS has always just dropped off packages everywhere I've lived. Apartment complexes, townhomes, house. Doesn't matter. They drop the package, ring the bell, and get in the truck before they even know if I'm home.

And 10 miles roundtrip is nothing. I once had wine shipped to my house that required signature confirmation. Was never home when they tried to deliver. I had to drive 50 miles roundtrip at rush hour to get the stupid wine.

Too lazy to pull our your wallet? ;) I'm embarrassed to admit that I'll choose PayPal sometimes simple because I don't feel like grabbing mine.

It's also a safer fool proof way of dealing with a bunch of small time record labels. Since it's documented with PayPal and all... vs having to deal purely with the record label, or anywhere online for that matter.

The store I work at got a bunch of the 7" 's for the LPs I'm sure these will be available at all indie retailers

There are 250 off the washed out website alone + the Loser Ed.s 

Are you saying these 7"s are being sold separately? Damn I didn't need the Loser Edition then :( Would've been perfect with the maroon + 7" off their site. OH wells

Are you saying these 7"s are being sold separately? Damn I didn't need the Loser Edition then :( Would've been perfect with the maroon + 7" off their site. OH wells

Sub Pop sends bonus 7"s with the Loser Edition to indie retailers on some releases. Amoeba had a bunch of the new Daughn Gibson with bonus 7"s and stickers last time i was in there.

It's also a safer fool proof way of dealing with a bunch of small time record labels. Since it's documented with PayPal and all... vs having to deal purely with the record label, or anywhere online for that matter.

I get that, I was mostly making a joke.  But, I would also doubt that SubPop is a label you need that extra layer of protection from getting ripped off.