Your favourite music-related memorabilia/merch

This forum is full of posts about vinyl and people favourite/rarest pressings, but I'm sure everyone here has music related stuff that isn't actually a recording.....

So, what is everyone's most prized/valuable/obscure/favourite piece of music related memorabilia/merchandise that isn't a pressing of recorded music?

For me...

Favourite

My Ween poster. I love Ween, and I love Alice in Wonderland, and this massive poster by Todd Slater is incredible

photo2.jpg

My twin Bronx/El Bronx posters from their 2009 Australian Tour

photo1.jpg

Prized

My Faith No More ticket from 1993. It was the first concert I ever went to at 11 years old, and my passion for the band hasn't waned since.

photo3.jpg

My Backstage pass for Bruce Springsteen last year. I got to travel across the world and see him for the first time, and watch from right in front of the stage.

photo-2.jpg

Obscure

My original early 90's Faith No More tracksuit pants would have to be up there.photo-1.jpg

It's hard to think of the things that I prize the most, at the moment. But one does come to mind. Back in 07' Sugarcult played their last show as a "signed" band, here in Charleston; they were asked to be College of Charleston's homecoming band/show. Anyway, after the show I met up with their guitarist, Marko DeSantis. We talked for quite some time, and being the nice guy he is/was, he offered me a guitar pick after he found out I wasn't able to get one during their set. But it wasn't just a pick or one he had on hand from the show, it was one he gave to me from his wallet. I was blown away from his generosity. Such a rad guy, and great band. I miss them dearly. haha