PO: Volcano Choir - Repave

postage is only 4.23 for me from SC making it $22.22 shipped. Cheaper than Newbury.

Wow. Fuck that noise. As previously mentioned, I pulled a local group-buy to offset that $11 shipping... after all the posts from those who contacted the distro and were told "sorry, shipping ain't cheap". I usually don't make a fuss over a couple of bucks, but the principle really rustles my jimmies this time around. I literally ordered two weeks ago.

Wow. Fuck that noise. As previously mentioned, I pulled a local group-buy to offset that $11 shipping... after all the posts from those who contacted the distro and were told "sorry, shipping ain't cheap". I usually don't make a fuss over a couple of bucks, but the principle really rustles my jimmies this time around. I literally ordered two weeks ago.

I would contact them again and ask them to lower your shipping since it is now cheaper. You could also cancel and reorder.

I found Some better information here: http://jagjaguwar.com/blog/2013/07/watch-volcano-choir-premieres-official-byegone-video-pre-order-limited-edition-clear-repave-vinyl-lp/#more-7531

...but still no pressing information!!! Must be a lot though...

"In addition to the new video, Volcano Choir announces today that there is a limited edition clear vinyl of Repave (seen above) available to those who order the vinyl LP from from Secretly Canadian Distribution out September 3rd in the US (September 2nd in the UK). Copies of the limited edition vinyl will also be available on Amazon and at your local record store."

There are also pictures of the gatefold w/ the Clear LP via that link.