PO: sleepmakeswaves - ...and so we destroyed everything 2xLP

Strange that it hasn't popped up yet! Monotreme Records is releasing this brillant record! YAY!

Love it when the most limited variant is black... :)

It gives us enormous pleasure and pride to welcome the extraordinary Australian quartet sleepmakeswaves to our roster and to announce the release of their debut album ‘…and so we destroyed everything’ on the 2nd of September.

sleepmakeswaves-album-cover-ASWDE-300x26

Artist: sleepmakeswaves
Title: …and so we destroyed everything
Catalog no.: Mono-77

T R A C K L I S T I N G

1. to you they are birds, to me they are voices in the forest
2. in limbs and joints
3. our time is short but your watch is slow
4. a gaze blank and pitiless as the sun
5. (hello) cloud mountain
6. now we rise and we are everywhere
7. we like you when you’re awkward
8. …and so we destroyed everything

Running time: 42:11

Bonus remix album: ‘…and then they remixed everything’

1. our time is short but your watch is slow – 65daysofstatic remix
2. in limbs and joints – rosetta remix
3. to you they are birds, to me they are voices in the forest – klue remix
4. a gaze blank and pitiless as the sun (‘keep my father’ remix) – tangled thoughts of leaving remix
5. we like you when you’re awkward – kyson remix
6. to you they are birds, to me they are voices in the forest – atlantis remix
7. now we rise and we are everywhere – glasfrosch remix
8. hello chip mountain – ten thousand free men and their families vs. sleepmakeswaves
9. after they destroyed everything (AM Frequencies remix)

Pre-order the album from the Monotreme Records webshop.

The album will be available as a deluxe 2-CD edition including the 9-track bonus disc, “…and then they remixed everything”, with album tracks remixed by 65daysofstatic, Kyson, and more, and also as a deluxe 180-gram double gatefold vinyl edition (350 copies sepia coloured vinyl, 350 copies white vinyl and 300 copies black vinyl – all include a free album CD, a poster and a digital download coupon for the remix album). The album and remix album will also be available to buy separately as downloads. Pre-orders of all physical albums from the Monotreme Records web shop will include free sleepmakeswaves pins and stickers while supplies last, plus two free previously unreleased bonus tracks. Digital-only pre-orders will also receive the two bonus tracks. There will also be special pre-order-only bundles including a limited edition sleepmakeswaves T-shirt.

Also love this band and saw that they had been doing remixes/recording on their FB page  but don't recall them mentioning vinyl.

$38ppd is too steep for me right now. If they sell 950 LPs good for them!

Maybe a US distro will get some but I don't know enough about how all that works. I paid up for a CD to support them on the latest, wanna say >$15 maybe $17 or something....

I kinda think that MTR always press too many pieces for a release...these 1000 pieces are never going to sell out! We've seen it before with TWDY, Jeniferever, etc...

Well.. I think that is better to press too many than too few. I like that everyone who want can buy the record without having to go Discogs and pay ridiculous prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...