Blink-182 - TOYPAJ LP repress Hot Topic exclusive

I'm not sure if a lot of people realize this but you can order vinyl at your local Hot Topic and do an in-store pick up with free shipping. This is very handy if you have a store near by. I ordered TOYPAJ and Angels and Airwaves Love pt 1 & 2 (it was half price so I couldn't resist).

I'm not sure if a lot of people realize this but you can order vinyl at your local Hot Topic and do an in-store pick up with free shipping. This is very handy if you have a store near by. I ordered TOYPAJ and Angels and Airwaves Love pt 1 & 2 (it was half price so I couldn't resist).

i'm pretty sure it's $.99 shipping. but still.

Why don't you just order online? It sounds like you're burning through a ton of gas driving around looking for one of these.

I agree with this, unless you're making a day out of it.  Sometimes I enjoy store hopping & being a mall rat for the environment & the ambiance.  Grab lunch & a fountain soda & check out some broads.  Buy some wax if you strike gold.  But if you're strictly just looking to put your greedy little mitts on something, much time & $ is saved utilizing the internet.