Blink-182 - TOYPAJ LP repress Hot Topic exclusive

This should be going to all the HT stores that have a vinyl section

that'd be nice, the local HT that's minutes away has three trays for vinyl but has only had the same four vinyl spread across the three. so i can just look and see. however if i drive 30 mins west i can find one with 6 trays filled to the brim

Guest Secular Haze

Thats the one! That was crazy trying to get in that place. People were crowd surfing outside at the gate cause they wouldnt open it up enough for people to get through. I was soaked by the time I got inside, it was a pretty rad show from what I remember.

I saw "Blink" play at the original SOMA in San Diego in 1995. That was awesome.

Ah yes I remember that thread and I greatly appreciated that as it was a great service to us blink vinyl collectors... I should have specified that I specifically meant this new pressing in comparison to those :P

New pressing is identical to the 2 other HT pressings, just a different color of vinyl.

is it just me or is the ticketmaster site crashed?  haha

Toki, what is your web browser saying? Is it saying  403 forbidden?  If so they blocked your IP address.  Those fuckers blocked me about 5 minutes into the sale yesterday and about 10 in today.  It is a way to prevent "brokers" from buying up tickets but it ends up affecting individuals like you and me.

600 cap room. Probably at least 100 of those are set aside for press/friends/family. Say 500 tickets went on sale. 15 minutes later and there's currently 114 on Stubhub. Bummer.

I don't care about the stubhub thing, its a show people will profit off of.  I used to do it to get through college.  I'd rather deal with stubhub, at least they don't fucking block my IP address two days in a row.

Toki, what is your web browser saying? Is it saying  403 forbidden?  If so they blocked your IP address.  Those fuckers blocked me about 5 minutes into the sale yesterday and about 10 in today.  It is a way to prevent "brokers" from buying up tickets but it ends up affecting individuals like you and me.

yeah. damnit. 

132 on stubhub now. 

Yeah, if you're in a dorm, apartment building, condo building, or office building and other people are trying it sees very similar IP address trying to buy tickets, thinks its a brokers office, and blocks the IP for about 20-24 hours.  It's a joke. Again, I'd rather buy from stubhub at this juncture at least some dude is getting the profits and not TM twice. 

Oh and good luck getting TM's site to work on 3G, its like trying on dial up. 

I haven't seen it around Chicago yet either -  been checking the website like constantly though.

might do another run down of my burbs again this weekend, will likely end up ordering in store though to save me the trouble. most other recent HT releases ive wanted have been purchased already