Melvins - 9 Clowns of the Apocalypse 7" Series

Guest realtalk

No, I meant the complaint that the band is somehow ripping fans off is tired and boring.

I understood that. Hence my comment against you. I don't give a fuck if it's said a million times in this thread and I hope it's said a million more. This band is a fucking absolute ass raping ripoff.

...but how can it be "ass rape" if their fans want the penis in their ass.

Is this some crazy ass shit?  Without question, yes.  However, if the consumer is happy to pay it then it's worthy of a shrug and moving on.  Some people enjoy a high quality dick in their ass on occasion, and who are you to say that it's inappropriate.

I don't want anymore dicks in or around my ass. If anyone wants to buy the other "Clowns" 7" inch's from me, $40 each and their yours. If not they're going on the bay. The songs are decent but every time I look at the stack of Melvins records I have, I fucking cringe. 

I also have some Sugardaddy splits, Hepa-titus 7" inch's, Bash 13 10" inch, 1983 CD set ect...  PM me if you're looking for one in particular. 

My ass is sore, someone pass me the lube. 

The ever increasing prices and simultaneous decrease in the amount of music included with each release has to be one of the greatest performance art pieces of all time. The records themselves are irrelevant. With each release these guys are laughing, "Dude, I think we've gone too far this time" as they post their releases up. And each time people buy it. A one-sided 7" for $25 new? Ha ha ha ha. They are such fucking geniuses it hurts. 

I sold off all of my Melvins vinyl except for one LP and a couple of the neat 1983 cds. I'm willing to sell the 1983 cds for $8. That's like a discount of 20% when you consider retail was $6 + Shipping. 

Hit me up if you want one. I'll find another cd to toss in there to ease the hurt you've been experiencing through this thread. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deleted

Milvins%20Miles%20Davis%20Thumb.jpg

http://brianwalsby.net/BrianWalsby.net/Melvins_Miles_Davis.html

On the last couple of Melvins tours, Buzz and Dale pretty much force fed me endless amounts of Miles Davis, mostly the early seventies freak out Miles material. Big Fun, On The Corner, Black Magus and the subject of this Melvins shirt, a homage to the Jack Johnson soundtrack album. I became a fan of this man’s monolithic output, which seems even more alienating then the music of Captain Beefheart. The Jack Johnson soundtrack album is perhaps the most “normal” of these records, it does boast some of the most conventional yet still tweaked music. Oddly enough, it turns out that a good amount of Melvins fans also seem to be big Miles Davis fans, so this is for them especially. Take Miles out and put Buzz in his place and you have a pretty silly t-shirt that will get nods and Fonzie type “eyyyyys” from those who know.  Besides, a Bitches Brew t-shirt would have been just too much. LIMITED TO 300. THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. ORDERS WILL SHIP OUT IN 2-3 WEEKS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted

Please PM me if you bought one of the patches up for sale at Melvins' revolvemerch store and you want to make a few bucks.

"Be quick, they're limited to just a few."

WANT.