OFF! - Live At The 9:30 Club

Limited to 1000 copies! Artwork by Raymond Pettibone! Pressed on 4 different colors of wax (red, white, blue & yellow)! 

Track Listing:

Intro
Black Thoughts
Darkness 
I Don't Belong
Poison City
Now I'm Pissed
Rant 1 
Jeffrey Lee Pierce 
Killing Away
Full of Shit 
Sexy Capitalists 
Fuck People 
Rant 2 1
Blast 
Broken 
Crawl 
Rat Trap 
Rant 3 
Panic Attack 
Upside Down

From Outer Battery Records but pre-Order up at Shop Radio Cast! :)

I just ordered. As they arent giving you color options, I just assumed it was 4 disc package, one color per disc, for under $25 seems like a good deal to me. Am I wrong here? Is SRC really bad? I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times before with no issues. Sorry for the manic tone. I've had red bull, Coffee and Mountain Dew today and am a bit wired now haha.

I just ordered. As they arent giving you color options, I just assumed it was 4 disc package, one color per disc, for under $25 seems like a good deal to me. Am I wrong here? Is SRC really bad? I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times before with no issues. Sorry for the manic tone. I've had red bull, Coffee and Mountain Dew today and am a bit wired now haha.

It might be a 4x7" set. That would actually make a bit of sense considering the price. And Keith's love for 7s

they're just not very transparent. i mean you just ordered from them having no idea what you ordered. could be 1LP could be 4 LPs or 4 7"s. Could be all the colors or 1 of the four. They post pre-orders for records they're not putting out as soon as they find out about them and this has gotten them into trouble before. They've also just had some shady dealings in the past.

Guest deathbydrums

Cool!

I just wish SRC, being a Canadian company, cut us Canadians some slack. They could save us a ton of money if they shipped to Canada from within Canada... just ship US/international packages from the USA!

Cries in corner...

Will be getting from Europe (Outer Battery) where it will be the cheaper, even though I live 30 minutes from SRC in Toronto and 1 hour from SRC in USA.

^^^^^^

EDIT: Totally true and I got to pick the color through Outer Battery.  Yay.

The endless pissing and moaning about SRC continues. I've dealt with them 4-5 times and everything went great.  

I'll be grabbing this release for sure once I know a little more about it.

Well I just got confirmation. This is just ONE disc and will be a grab bag of the 4 different colors. Not sure if you will be able to choose the color once they get it in or if they will choose for you.

So I asked if I could cancel my order in hopes of getting a better deal directly. He said no problem but couldn't give me my money back, Only store credit. Slightly annoying but I can deal with that as they always have stuff I want.

The endless pissing and moaning about SRC continues. I've dealt with them 4-5 times and everything went great.

I'll be grabbing this release for sure once I know a little more about it.

Congrats to you for never having a problem with them but the overwhelming number of people who've pissed & moaned know exactly what its like to order something and get the runaround for 3 months until finally being offered store credit... But it wasn't you so it never happened.

Congrats to you for never having a problem with them but the overwhelming number of people who've pissed & moaned know exactly what its like to order something and get the runaround for 3 months until finally being offered store credit... But it wasn't you so it never happened.

Most of the pissing and moaning I've seen wasn't about the store credit thing. I didn't know they did that and I will admit that would get annoying.

Also, way to be a prick with that last part of your reply. 

Well I just got confirmation. This is just ONE disc and will be a grab bag of the 4 different colors. Not sure if you will be able to choose the color once they get it in or if they will choose for you.

So I asked if I could cancel my order in hopes of getting a better deal directly. He said no problem but couldn't give me my money back, Only store credit. Slightly annoying but I can deal with that as they always have stuff I want.

Thanks for finding out more about the pressing!  I'd be a little mad about getting store credit for an order I cancelled too.  I can understand if it was something I returned, but for an order cancelled completely seems unreasonable to me.

Guest realtalk

Thanks for finding out more about the pressing! I'd be a little mad about getting store credit for an order I cancelled too. I can understand if it was something I returned, but for an order cancelled completely seems unreasonable to me.

Especially since SRC don't even have them yet + the label releasing it don't even have pre-orders up yet. Absolutely seems unreasonable.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Cool!

I just wish SRC, being a Canadian company, cut us Canadians some slack. They could save us a ton of money if they shipped to Canada from within Canada... just ship US/international packages from the USA!

Will be getting from Europe (Outer Battery) where it will be the cheaper, even though I live 30 minutes from SRC in Toronto and 1 hour from SRC in USA.

Cries in corner...

I thought they did this? I know when they first started they would ship Canadian packages from canada and US packages from the US. I wonder if they had a customs issue.