RIP: My Beard.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to shave my beard for the first time in 4 years. I'm pretty sad about it. I'm taking a SCUBA class, and basically, if I don't shave, I will drown. This is because the mask leaks because of my mustache. So, its either shave or drown and don't graduate college in May. Goodbye beard, you were great while you lasted. I'll see you in two months.

[image]

[image]

Guest scriptedrain
Also, you remind me of the kid in Road to Perdition when I think of you minus that awesome beard.

The town scenes were filmed about 2 blocks from my house! Tom Hanks hung around the area a lot. He's a lot taller than I thought he'd be.

Awesome, one of my favorites.

Also, you remind me of the kid in Road to Perdition when I think of you minus that awesome beard.

The town scenes were filmed about 2 blocks from my house! Tom Hanks hung around the area a lot. He's a lot taller than I thought he'd be.

I work in the hotel that part of the movie was shot in too.

Guest scriptedrain
what college do you go to where you need to pass a scuba test to graduate?

I don't actually need SCUBA to graduate, but I need all the credits I am currently taking, and that includes SCUBA.

Have you done the dirty deed yet?