PO: O'Brother - Disillusion

I ordered the grey/blue through amazon. Yay for prime shipping! Although I could do a merchnow buy/cancel and hope for a copy in the way MerchNow does usually, hahaha.

I had to agree with you. Prime shipping is awesome. Just ordered through Amazon as well. I'll have to live without the slipmat for now.

How do you go about getting a test? And oh yeah, you ever raise the funds to get that O'Brother oriented thing??

TC held a contest for a GW test, the only one available to public and I won it. The. I bought the Basement window test of the guy who won that. I did indeed raise those funds! It was the original 1/1 watercolor garden window painting. I'll post up a pick in a bit!

So here's the picture that I bought off Aaron, who is no longer in the band but did all of the artwork up until now.  I got the picture framed myself ($200 frame, but fuck it, it was worth it for this)

He sent me a bunch of doodles/panels/hand written lyrics that were used in the vinyl and cd layouts of both GW and TDOD

Here's the framed picture:

1qdpBZv.jpg