PO: O'Brother - Disillusion

Can someone snag me a screen printed tour poster and take a picture of the merch table? I'm going when they get to Vancouver but I'm worried the posters will be gone by then. I also want to know how much cash to bring.

I will do my best to get a picture, but if they aren't limiting the amount of prints you can buy I will make sure and grab an extra Sunday. I plan on taking way more than I do to normal shows. Hoping they have a slipmat around and those koozies are dope, they always have the best merch. Always...

I would also love if someone can grab an Aussie a poster? Will cover postage and a little extra for your trouble :)

Same for you bro, if they aren't limiting I got ya covered. Hopefully they'll hold my merch behind their table like last time :)

I will do my best to get a picture, but if they aren't limiting the amount of prints you can buy I will make sure and grab an extra Sunday. I plan on taking way more than I do to normal shows. Hoping they have a slipmat around and those koozies are dope, they always have the best merch. Always...

Same for you bro, if they aren't limiting I got ya covered. Hopefully they'll hold my merch behind their table like last time :)

Thanks man!..appreciate it. Fingers crossed they let you buy more than 1. Tell them it's for an Aussie, they might let it slide :D

That screen print would look perfect right above my turntable in a nice black frame :) I asked the dudes on Instagram if they were limiting the amount they sold per show so the later dates could have a chance and it sounds like the aren't-_- I'll be at the Denver date, anyone else?? 3arl I don't even know if your in this thread but if you like O'Bro and are going we should meet up at the show!

Was at the Dallas show last night. Absolutely ridiculous. Always one of my favorite acts live.

For merch guys: They are selling everything. Disillusion (blue), Garden Window (red), Death of Day (brown, I believe), and Basement Window (Black, it looked like). 2xLPs are $20, DoD is $15, and Basement Window is $10. Sorry I do not know CD information lol. Then, they are selling every kind of awesome off-hand merch...koozies, dreamcatchers, slipmats, posters, shirts...I mean there might have even been a tote somewhere in there. So yeah. Have fun with that. I couldn't buy any of it cause I wasn't paid today like I was supposed to be (yaaaaaay jobs), but I'm going to be making a big order through their store soon here. Might even grab the bundle, but...kinda afraid of how it's gonna be shipped. Will wait to see how everyone else's arrives.

Might even grab the bundle, but...kinda afraid of how it's gonna be shipped. Will wait to see how everyone else's arrives.

Typically merchdirect packages bundles like that in this fashion:

LP inside of standard LP mailer, poster folded inside unless poster tube is bought

LP Mailer inside of shipping bag with non fragile extras inside (in this case the banner and t-shirt, they would potentially go ahead and put the slipmat inside the LP mailer, but it wouldn't make a huge difference).