PO: O'Brother - Disillusion

Nothing can ever beat Death of Day for me.  I discovered it in 2010 a week before my Grandpa died and nothing helped me get through that time like that EP.  I don't know that this album beats Garden Window, but it's fucking incredible.  It's mean and sludgy but still has the slow and atmospheric moments that makes them so different.  It took about 5ish listens but hit it me like a ton of bricks.  It's a beautiful album.

Here is a pic of the T-shirts they have on tour. All Tees and the poster were $15

(I appologize for the picture quality. Thrice55 isn't the best photographer  :) )

cd7e84ca-128a-40fb-a29c-3f73ec49a96f.jpg

We picked up the poster, a couple koozies and the slipmat since we didn't PO the bundle, just the album. It was a great show!!

bba127f8-bf6d-4ce4-87ae-73102bffa811.jpg

What DoD songs are they playing on the tour?

Honestly man, they probably only played 3 new songs total. Everything else was DoD or GW.

Here is a pic of the T-shirts they have on tour. All Tees and the poster were $15

(I appologize for the picture quality. Thrice55 isn't the best photographer  :) )

cd7e84ca-128a-40fb-a29c-3f73ec49a96f.jpg

We picked up the poster, a couple koozies and the slipmat since we didn't PO the bundle, just the album. It was a great show!!

bba127f8-bf6d-4ce4-87ae-73102bffa811.jpg

Ouch dear... Ouch... Yeah koozies were 2 for 5, shirts were all 15, slipmat was 10, CDs were 10, posters were 15, then of course they had dream catchers ranging from 15-75 or so. Sorry I couldn't get a picture of the actual table Blanchard it turned out crazy blurry, womp womp