VC Cooperative Label Board Members announced

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Ucomm - Justin runs Underground Communique records. He has put out releases for Black Cross, O Pioneers, J Church, New Bruises, and Shotbaker. Ucomm has upcoming releases with the Methadones, Capital, and Olehole. Justin likes pizza and is known to listen to the Jesus Lizard.

Dude sucks. -1

For the record, any of the members I will be representing will have to post youtube footage of themselves shotgunning three beers before they can talk to me. Edge dudes can shotgun redbulls.

Also my team is TEAM Riki-oh! Head smashers unite.

Thats a movie i havent seen a long ass time. Just added it to my netflix queue

thanks for the reminder of how awesome that movie really is

Guest scriptedrain
For the record, any of the members I will be representing will have to post youtube footage of themselves shotgunning three beers before they can talk to me. Edge dudes can shotgun redbulls.

Also my team is TEAM Riki-oh! Head smashers unite.

Fuck yeah.

Guest scriptedrain
just for the record... im going to be the sugh knight of collectively owned record labels. to add to my title of being the sugh knight of east coast ska punk.

I've been waiting for the BTMI/OP split on "mystery" color (which is clear with rainbow splatter, right?) since December. Virgil said you were sending him copies a month ago, but still no dice. 3

Guest scriptedrain
i sent him what i had left a couple weeks ago... you should hit him up about that.

I e-mailed him a few days ago about it, but haven't got a response. I don't wanna be a pain in the ass about it, but just realized maybe you could give me a heads up on it, too. Either way, I paid for one 5 months ago! lol