Handsome --- just saw this..never before on vinyl

Spinning the grey 6131 now. Not as bad as expected. Good packaging, 2 pieces of cardboard. Lined inner sleeve, decent quality jacket. Interesting color. Cool looking grey, translucent against the light, looks almost clear. Sound isn't amazing, but it's definitely not bad. A bit compressed, may be a CD quality transfer, but it's not awful.

from my instagram, @vinylfury

b9f3767c360d11e3925f22000aa81f8f_8.jpg

Just received my LP. USPS looks like they used it for home plate during a baseball game. The packaging was so jacked I feared the worst and sure enough the sleeve looks like it was chewed on by many dogs and the record itself actually has a bend / dent on the edge going through most of the first track. fuckin usps....

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

sadface.....

i still need this lp and hope for a repress. $30 is a bit too expensive for me.

My copy of By A Thread Last of the Daydreams showed up today.  Very pleased with the condition, it's practically brand new.  Very small bend in one corner of the jacket, but the LP itself looks like it's never been played and it's flat as a pancake.

1385788_3537013959526_74806167_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to seem like an asshole about it. I think my problem was that I was expecting too much because of how damn good the CD always sounded to me. Glad you guys are enjoying it though.

Ill have to dig up my cd and compare. I've been listening to a burned copy for years in trying to keep my legit cd undamaged but On first few listens the vinyl definitely sounds good to my ears.