Handsome --- just saw this..never before on vinyl

Listening to this album and just noticed how much they remind me of this band called "By A Thread".  Specifically the track Quiet Liar.  Not sure if anybody on here has ever heard them.  They didn't get very big, but I have their Last of the Daydreams album on cd.  Going to have to dig that one up tonight when I get home.

By%20A%20Thread.JPG

Listening to this album and just noticed how much they remind me of this band called "By A Thread".  Specifically the track Quiet Liar.  Not sure if anybody on here has ever heard them.  They didn't get very big, but I have their Last of the Daydreams album on cd.  Going to have to dig that one up tonight when I get home.

By%20A%20Thread.JPG

by a thread are amazing. i still need that LP and the split 7" with Waterdown...damn.

I haven't listened to this album in forever.  I just noticed they have a few newer releases that I've never heard before.  Some album with Still Life Projector (whoever that is) and looks like a S/T album in 2011.  Do you know if those albums are any good?

yeah, I really dig the s/t LP. but it is way more cheesy.

what's the deal with still life projector? haven't heard of it before.

yeah, I really dig the s/t LP. but it is way more cheesy.

what's the deal with still life projector? haven't heard of it before.

The Still Life Projector looks like a 2-band effort.  Half the album is Still Life Projector and the other half is By A Thread.

http://www.discogs.com/By-A-Thread-Still-Life-Projector-Still-Life-Projector-By-A-Thread/release/2481425

my old band opened for By a Thread... haven't thought about them in years

That would be sweet.  One of my old friends introduced me to LOTD back in my Junior year of high school.  I really like their style.  Kinda like post-hardcore on xanax.  Can't wait to get home and find it.  Really want to listen to it now.

the vinyl from 6131 was due out 9-17
I just received an email stating

Hello! As you are aware 9/17 has come and gone, and we still don't have the Handsome vinyl. I wanted to give you an update.

Obviously, the first press is on clear and grey, but the pressing plant pressed it all on black. They are repressing the records right now, and we we're told we'll have the records this week.

We appreciate your patience, and the records will start shipping soon!

Thanks for your support.

Joey
6131 Records

So, has SRC not released numbers on the amount being pressed of each variant?  They almost always release a number don't they?  I can't imagine this selling as much of as some of their previous releases considering the 6131 pressing going up first.

500 of the clear with black smoke. no numbers on the black though. Just picked up a clear.