PO/TP: SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP 3 different colors

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP all 3 colors (3 double LPs)

SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP black w/ peach splatter

SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP peach w/ black splatter

SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=sparta

We are trying to post an exclusive pre-order every week and as it looks, we have been keeping up fairly well. Today, we announce the vinyl treatment for Sparta’s “Threes”. It will be pressed on double 140-160 gram vinyl with gatefold jackets and full color picture sleeves on 3 different color sets which will be available in the following quantities:

200 Peach with Black Splatter

300 White vinyl

500 Black with Peach Splatter

If you want to get all 3 colors, we have set up 50 sets of all 3 which gives you a bit of a discount.

The vinyl release will have 3 bonus tracks not on the CD version. How rad is that?

And your purchase of this record will enter you to win a test pressing. Good luck!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the set. I'm up to 12 outstanding orders with Vinyl Collective. INSANE

hope the rockies don't have to meet up with the indians. could be disaster for your team!

hope the rockies don't have to meet up with the indians. could be disaster for your team!

If we get past Boston, you don't stand a chance!! But that's a big if, I admit....

we might have to make a wager if our teams meet up!

If we get past Boston, you don't stand a chance!! But that's a big if, I admit....

we might have to make a wager if our teams meet up!

You're on! With the Indians up 2 games to 1 against the Yankees, I bet $200 on the Yankees to win the series. That way if the Yankees did win, the cash would help ease the pain. That's how bad I wanted the Indians to win. Best $200 I've spent all year. People think I'm nuts. I'm afraid to see what I'll lay down ifthey make it to the World Series. If the Tribe wins it, my life will be complete!