Tasty Mixed Drinks/Shots

Did a golf outing in 95 degree heat yesterday. There were a couple beers in the back of my cousin's van. Bet him a twenty he couldn't drink 2 of them and keep them down during the half hour drive home. Fucker did it, but whole ride home he was talking about what a horrible idea it was and how terrible he felt. I got a good laugh out of it for 20 bucks, though.

Definitely the opposite of a tasty alcoholic beverage.

Considering infusing my own vodka. I looked into making my own bitters, but the amount of time and ingredients it calls for just solidified the fact that bottled was the better option.

Pretty easy and fun. I do it for Christmas for my dad a lot of years. Last year did black cherry and vanilla in one and raspberry habanero in the other.

If you looking for a tasty whiskey shot for someone who isn't great at whiskey do 1/3 to a 1/2 of amaretto and the rest whiskey.

Considering infusing my own vodka. I looked into making my own bitters, but the amount of time and ingredients it calls for just solidified the fact that bottled was the better option.

Me and my lady do it quite often, rule of thumb is pretty much anything that's clear in completion you can infuse flavor into. I've only so far really delved into vodka and tequila. Some of my favorites are Stawberry Pineapple Tequila (makes the best margaritas in the world) and probably either Jalapeño Tequila (for shooting) or Cucumber Vodka (for martinis).

According to Wikipedia, it is in the UK apparently? I don't know. Everytime I've went to a bar and asked for a Snakebote, this is what I've always gotten haha

Snakebite is half cider & half lager, in some places also with a bit of blackcurrant juice. Around my area its always been called "Diesel".

Also, "The Sports Beast"

1/4 Amaretto

1/4 Malibu

1/2 Ginger beer.

try it, top stuff & tastes like sun cream smells