PO soon?: Native - "Orthodox"

Yup. Just seeing that, myself. Severely disappointing, considering how I was reading that they [finally] implemented Media Mail, last month.

WOW. I threw a copy of the We Delete LP in my cart to check shipping on Wednesday and there were 3 options, including $5 media mail. This is crazy.

TSR said they would eventually get some copies to sell, so I'll be holding out for that I suppose.

I feel like you got a lazy rep on the phone.  "That's, uh... well, that looks like what we're offering at the time.  So, yeah..."

Obviously; that's the problem.  I suspect they'll fix this sooner than later.

Connie said that they cut Media Mail last month due to too many damaged packages. Insound charges $8 for UPS ground. Shit burns me up. I'll be waiting for a distro to get this for sure. 

Connie said that they cut Media Mail last month due to too many damaged packages. Insound charges $8 for UPS ground. Shit burns me up. I'll be waiting for a distro to get this for sure. 

Seriously?  That' sound reasoning.  Considering 99% of my Media Mail'd records arrive in tip-top shape.  Sounds like some lackluster precautions on their end.  Oh well.  I'll be waiting for Topshelf, I guess.

Connie is saying what she's told to say. More like they got media mail shortly after the Storm Chasers store opened and everyone complained to Evan. Then they got rid of it sometime after Wednesday of last week (wish I had a screen shot to send to them).