The forums need to be remade.

The only thing that bothers me is that I wish the links at the top of the page

(Message Board :: General :: Everything Else Message Board :: The forums need to be remade.)

were also at the bottom of the page so I don't have to scroll up every time I want to return.

word!

forum jump dropdown window is in the bottom left of the page

I post on tons of different message boards, and the simplicity of this board is actually refreshing. I'm not crazy about the new page jump since the board got updated, but it's not like it's incredibly obtuse or anything.

As far as karma goes, I don't think anybody really takes it that seriously. In fact, it's equally impressive for me to see someone with either +1000 or -1000 karma, 'cause you know that people are at least paying attention to what they say.

i like proboards actually. i post on a ton of boards, and this is one of the easiest systems. pat neshek's site used this too, and it worked well for them. or used to before it got overrun with idiot fans.

As in the Twins' setup man?

yeah. he's a huge auto collector and baseball/hockey card collector. his site was great, then it got some national attention and was overran by 14 yr olds wanting him to get them arod autos.

My opinion still stands and I have no idea how people don't agree with me. Is this the only forum you all visit?

You know, I actually agree with you. Personally, I prefer vBulletin. But you do realize that your idiotic trolling this morning renders your opinions moot, right? Nobody gives a shit (and rightly so) because you've proven yourself to be a moronic pest. One imagines that there were more constructive ways to get your point across. Oh well, c'est la vie.