PO: CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe

I'm digging the album but considering I've heard over half of these tracks already, I'm having a hard time coming back to it. Only a few of the new tracks are remotely as good as the tracks they've already released. I also wish the guy didn't sing at all, he kind of ruins songs like Under The Tide. I'm still psyched to have this on vinyl and I can't say I'm too disappointed with the album, but I really feel like it's hindered by those things.

Having never listened to them before putting on the album yesterday, I was really really impressed... It's too bad that half the tracks were on EPs or whatever it is, since it seems like that is taking away from the album for some people.  But for me it was all new, and all really great.  My top 3 after a few listens is "We Sink," "Recover," and "Lungs."

I'm digging the album but considering I've heard over half of these tracks already, I'm having a hard time coming back to it. Only a few of the new tracks are remotely as good as the tracks they've already released. I also wish the guy didn't sing at all, he kind of ruins songs like Under The Tide. I'm still psyched to have this on vinyl and I can't say I'm too disappointed with the album, but I really feel like it's hindered by those things.

I respectfully disagree.  Iain and Martin singing a couple of songs break up the album nicely.  Under the Tide and You Caught the Light are stand-out tracks for me though the whole album is very well done.

for people looking to stream the album already: http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/The+Bones+Of+What+You+Believe/9031679

i have to agree with booms528 - never listened to these guys but i was blown away after pumping this in the car this morning.  only one or two tracks i'd think of skipping.  standouts for me are "the mother we share," "night sky," and "lungs."  definitely going to pre-order this little ditty!

• 2 weeks later...

I love when they do these Indie Retail bootleg versions.  There is always one store that has them online and saves me from having to worry about rushing to a store and then having them out of stock (Please don't ask me who it is, as I'd like to continue to use the store.)  I already ordered it and hopefully will get shipping confirmation later today.