Electronic Cigarette Discussion

talk about a mismatch..

panzer with a patriot.. that's it? panzers are nice, but they aren't the top of the line of mods. any good solid tube copper mod (copper vanilla/ember/etc with silver plated copper pins or rhodium pins would hit harder. solid tube are way better than patriot is just a bigger decked nimbus. nothing more. it's nice, but not impressive. and i have a patriot. there are so many other rdas that work as well and give better options with no modding necessary. quasar, omega, helios, etc etc.

I asked him,"What's the next upgrade gonna be?" And he laughs and says, "there's not much better you can get from here." I mentioned the Mirandus and he had no idea what I was talking about.

I feel like these things are like sports cars haha.

I asked him,"What's the next upgrade gonna be?" And he laughs and says, "there's not much better you can get from here." I mentioned the Mirandus and he had no idea what I was talking about.

I feel like these things are like sports cars haha.

you can definitely get a better mod than a panzer. with all the copper mods coming out, those things are beasts. the vanilla, ember, stingray, iron mod, etc. dude probably just saw a review on line. panzers are great, i'd have one if i could find one at a decent price, but i'd definitely want a copper mod beforehand. 

tell em you're getting a soldado or a quasar (look them up) for your next attie. see what he says. actually i should be getting my quasar sometime at the beginning of the year. shit's like the cyclone afc but dual coil. 

you can definitely get a better mod than a panzer. with all the copper mods coming out, those things are beasts. the vanilla, ember, stingray, iron mod, etc. dude probably just saw a review on line. panzers are great, i'd have one if i could find one at a decent price, but i'd definitely want a copper mod beforehand. 

tell em you're getting a soldado or a quasar (look them up) for your next attie. see what he says. actually i should be getting my quasar sometime at the beginning of the year. shit's like the cyclone afc but dual coil.

Haha for sure. Next time I see him I'll mention that just to see how he reacts.

Just a bottle of mothers milk today , worth the wait , shit hits the spot

I'm gonna try 325 mesh because I really want to get this rsst to work

I drilled my tank to 1/16 and it made a world of difference, it's ridiculous how much better it hits now. I'm still having trouble with the mesh, even though I've boiled it several times and oxidized it multiple times it tastes awful. I bought it from a vape supply site but it's kinda crap. I had great results using 3mm wick and cotton though. Really glad I didn't give up on this tank because I quite enjoy it now.

I just bought 3 pre rolled mesh wicks from vapokings , gonna see if those make a difference , I know it's cheating , but whatever

I just got my wood mod from ecig workshop and the Protected 18650 batteries I have are draining out after an hour of use , they're cheap batteries 5 bucks for the pair on eBay, I was recommended to use only protected batteries , do you guys think it's the cheap batteries or the wiring in the mod? Also they recharge in like 5 minutes

don't ever buy batteries from ebay.. get from a reputable dealer. a lot of places sell shitty battteries or clone AW's. they are shoddy at best. when it comes to batteries you get what you pay for. just sayin'

This. I'm pretty sure a shitty cheapy 18650 from eBay is what killed my Vamo V3. There are reputable sellers on eBay selling actual products though, I grabbed 2 of these from this seller a few months ago and love them!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281207419196?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Finally got that mesh to work! I wasn't wrapping the coil tight enough but all is well now. Currently puffing on a signature juice called Curse from Juice Wytch. Really good stuff. I never thought I'd enjoy a cinnamon liquid. They have a 15% off sale right now and their small sampler pack is only $9.99, I suggest giving them a try!

That's awesome , I'll have to try wrapping it tighter myself.. If you're into mothers milk from suicide bunnie try a juice from diamond vapor called pink tornado , it's basically the same exact thing but at a cheaper price

Got a new battery in my wood mod and the thing is working perfect now , it was def a cheap battery issue.

28gqvd1.jpg

Cool yeah I just shelled out 17 bucks for 1 protected 18650 from a reputable seller , I have a bunch of eefest 18650 but they aren't protected and this guy made it a point for me to use protected batteries

depends on what you're using the efest for. imr batteries Iike aw are unprotected, but use a safer chemistry so they are more stable. but really depends on you load on your atty and if your battery can take it. i use aw and efests with my taifun and kayfun because they run at a .9 so i know the battery can handle it. but anything below .6 and i start using my mnkes or sonys. sony vct4's hit fuckin' hard.

this will be in my hands as of friday. I cant wait. then next weekend i'm getting a chi-you from a friend and a quasar atty. silver plated copper pins (better conductivity) as well as a solid copper tube. thing fuckin' slays.

Vanilla-Copper.png

and be on the lookout. buddy of mine just made a juice that's equivalent to Mothers Milk but just a hint of strawberry on the inhale and blueberry on the exhale. damn fine juice. 

man, don't be biting my style?

i seriously just got one for $100 new. just need to wait for it too arrive. if i knew you were looking to get it, i could have had you send me the cash and i could have got you one. if anything i can probably finagle one by tomorrow morning if interested. let me know asap. 

also it's a 22mm mod. anything 22mm atty or kayfun would do.

man, don't be biting my style?

i seriously just got one for $100 new. just need to wait for it too arrive. if i knew you were looking to get it, i could have had you send me the cash and i could have got you one. if anything i can probably finagle one by tomorrow morning if interested. let me know asap.

also it's a 22mm mod. anything 22mm atty or kayfun would do.

I'm just kind of looking around. I'm probably going to start saving $20 every paycheck and around my birthday get something real fancy like haha.

Glad to see there are other folks here who use these things. I've been using a vaporizer for a little over 3 years, which is when I quit smoking. I prefer simple over some of the crazy shit people are getting into. That being said, here are my current favorite setups, from left to right: GLV-2 5 volt with a 510 2.0 ohm atty, The Empire with a 1.8 ohm 901 atty, The Tesla with a Kanger dual coil protank, GG Clone with a igo-l built with a micro-coil and cotton, and a nemesis with a protank version 1. As for juice, I really only use 2 vendors, I like to use ivape.net juice in my tanks, and stuff from the plume room in my rebuildables. I'm enjoying going through this thread to see what everyone else is using.

[post=OjTDfob.jpg][/post]