Ever won any contests?

I won a Yamaha Pacifica electric guitar when I was 13 from a local music store. It was food drive week or something and for every can of food you donated you got a ballot.

Me and my dad put in 10 ballots but the stipulation was that you had to be there for the draw to win the prize. They called out 4 other names before mine was drawn. It was my first guitar ever and I've been playing for like 11 years now. I was so damned happy that day.

When I was 7 I won tickets to an promo pre-screening of the 3rd Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Between the ages of like 5 and 8, all I fucking cared about was the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Then the day of the screening we got the worst blizzard the area had seen in 10 years. I was heart broken :(

When I was 10 I was at some rollerskating rink and they drew my name to go in some crazy cash machine thing. It looked like a phone booth and dollar bills blew around in it and you got to keep what you could grab in like 30 seconds. I think I got like 8 bucks, shit was harder than it looked.

Two years ago my friend won tickets to Tom Petty. Sure it wasn't me who won them but it resulted in my seeing Tom Petty for the 2nd time that month without ever spending a dime. So I consider that me winning pretty hard.

oh snap! i totally forgot,

but I think every Canadian has

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrolled up the rim to win! at tim hortons.

i've won a ton of coffee/donuts. a co-worker's friend won the boat this year!

My friends play rrrrrrrroll up the rim to win like nobody's business. All they ever win is food or coffee, but they go there at least twice a day during that promotion every year.

i won a bmx bike at Interbike a couple years ago in Vegas. it was pretty fun.

Pretty tight win

The only contest I won was in 2000 I got tickets to the "Rhyme and Reason" tour with Rage, Jurrasic 5, Busta Rhymes, Beastie Boys, and Stone Temple Pilots.....

then they canceled the WHOLE FUCKING TOUR because Mike D (what a bitch) dislocated his shoulder while riding his bike in brooklyn. fuck

Guest scriptedrain
$150 in nintendo 64 gear at target.

that is awesome! i hope you bought a rumble pack, wave runner and mario kart

Wave Race you mean? That game ruled.