[PO soon] Less Than Jake - See the Light

tml-7

What bundle included the knife? I can't believe I missed that!  ;)  I got mine today, with the Tony Sly tribute. Great package to receive while I put up my last-minute halloween decorations.

Ha!  Yea didn't notice it when I took the pics or uploaded them.  Wasn't until I posted here and saw them full size.  That's my trusty box/record opener.  :D

Was totally shocked when the mail man showed up, had to double check the release date while scratching my head.  Never had a record show up this early.

Well again surprised the LTJ website order came in today.  I went with the wooden thingamajig bundle with a shirt that isn't there but instead a note saying it's coming later.

Wooden thing is bigger then I was expecting, for some reason I thought it was gonna be about half this size.

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

I guess this is why they sold out so quick:

8528595a-bb17-4edd-ba57-d5a154dbf0d8.jpg

Ha!  That's awesome!  Always wanted the first or last of something numbered.

As for the shirt I didn't get one since I ordered a XXL and the little note says they didn't get any of them and once more are made will be sent out via Paper and Plastick.  Something along those lines, the paper isn't near me.

Ha!  That's awesome!  Always wanted the first or last of something numbered.

As for the shirt I didn't get one since I ordered a XXL and the little note says they didn't get any of them and once more are made will be sent out via Paper and Plastick.  Something along those lines, the paper isn't near me.

As a huge LTJ for most my life and collecting LTJ memorabilia and toys for 10+ years I'm stoked I got the last numbered copy. I also think it was random how they sent it out since I ordered it the second it went up so it's not like I was the last one to order.