Boards of Canada Represses 2013

It seems to get a lot of hate from BOC fanboys, but it's my personal favorite of theirs (probably an unpopular opinion) and one of my favorite albums ever.

Dude. Yes. Seriously, yes, to all of that. Anyone who scoffs at Campfire needs to strap on a quality pair of headphones and lay back with the album, uninterrupted. So solid.

Slow This Bird Down is one of my favourite BoC tracks.

I'd like to see them perform live one day...

TCH was also how I was introduced to BoC. So there's also some nostalgic effects attached to this album.

Dude. Yes. Seriously, yes, to all of that. Anyone who scoffs at Campfire needs to strap on a quality pair of headphones and lay back with the album, uninterrupted. So solid.

Agreed with all things. Imo, the brightest BoC album. And that was my introduction to them as well, so can't say enough thanks to that album. I forgot what song it was but it was on an Adult Swim block or whatever them little segments are called, haha. 

I got my amazon order yesterday.  All three were in a large box and in the box one was in a vinyl mailer and the other two without but there was enough stuffing so everything was fine.  Kinda strange that they were not shipped in a standardized sort of way

I can't figure out any reasoning behind Amazon's packaging policies.  All I can guess is that some shipment facilities have mailers and others don't.  I haven't had bad luck with either, but the boxes seem like such a waste.

I just got through listening to these all in one sitting. I am blown away. They sound and look beautiful. I'm more than happy with these. Now for the EPs. I can't wait.

Do we know ballpark how many of these are out there? More specifically, should I grab the ones I want from my local store now, or will these be restocked for a while?

I feel like they will be around like Tomorrow's Harvest is. Every store I go to has about ten copies of each album.