Something Corporate - North

For those of you that got the blue:  Did you order the LP only, or the bundle?  I bought the bundle from AM's store and have gotten no shipping indication yet.  Wondering if they're still making shirts so not sending out the bundles yet?

I've only seen around that people who didn't buy the bundle have had theirs shipped. Andrew said on twitter they are being packaged up this very moment, so shirts/postcards must have just come in. 

we are a one person company. I shipped the first 60 or 70 on friday morning & I have a friend coming in a half hour to help me pack the rest of the day.  I am hoping to get all the orders packed and in the mail by this friday but not sure. Regardless they are being shipped in the order that the orders came in so if you ordered on the day they went on sale then it should be in the mail soon

And here's where I regret waiting to pick this up...mine will probably be one of the last ones sent out haha

Im glad people are happy with the upgraded results, I think the everything, especially the upgraded jackets came out great. I understand that $25 is very expensive for a single but the licensing fee's are very expensive and i could have done standard non gatefold jacket with non colored vinyl and it would have still cost over $20.  For most of the major label stuff in the future ETR will likely be using similar style jackets. 

Im glad people are happy with the upgraded results, I think the everything, especially the upgraded jackets came out great. I understand that $25 is very expensive for a single but the licensing fee's are very expensive and i could have done standard non gatefold jacket with non colored vinyl and it would have still cost over $20. For most of the major label stuff in the future ETR will likely be using similar style jackets.

Awesome! Would much rather spend the little extra to get a nicer product!