Rancid/Tim Armstrong Tim Timebomb & Friends 7" Series

I know people have problems with them, but I've only had 1 bad experience with them in the past and it was fixed. I've purchased from them a lot and I've gotten many tests from them and I already own a large amount of Rancid/OpIvy and related band test pressings so maybe that's why they helped me out on this.

I know people have problems with them, but I've only had 1 bad experience with them in the past and it was fixed. I've purchased from them a lot and I've gotten many tests from them and I already own a large amount of Rancid/OpIvy and related band test pressings so maybe that's why they helped me out on this.

I've got a complete street dogs collection - except for the 2 new promo versions of the 7"s. Tittus hooked me up with one of them and its on the way. The other one I guess I'll keep bugging them about. Still can't get any help from PP. They actually sent me last test to their czech office and then had to send it back so it took me like 2 months to get.

Out of curiosity, what did they charge you for the tests?

I've got a complete street dogs collection - except for the 2 new promo versions of the 7"s. Tittus hooked me up with one of them and its on the way. The other one I guess I'll keep bugging them about. Still can't get any help from PP. They actually sent me last test to their czech office and then had to send it back so it took me like 2 months to get.

if you are talking about the under 1 flag versions, they should be available individually from dirty muck records

if you are talking about the under 1 flag versions, they should be available individually from dirty muck records

Not that much. Sometimes I do it through the test pressing costest so that is essentially $20,but maybe because i got multples i got a better deal.

No, the promo /50 versions they've been doing for the street dogs 7"s. I've been getting the individual U1F versions through durty mick. I've gotten a bunch of the test pressing contests. Offered to buy the promo versions but they say they don't have them. Not sure I believe that because they said they didnt have anymore for GOP before they sent me one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to continue off topic, but I couldn't find a thread specifically for the new release.

I was unable to find the RSD version of the 3xLP, so I sprung for the PP Bone variant. I was excited to find this slipped in with my order along with the usual assortment of stickers, postcard flexis, and temporary tattoos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry to continue off topic, but I couldn't find a thread specifically for the new release.

I was unable to find the RSD version of the 3xLP, so I sprung for the PP Bone variant. I was excited to find this slipped in with my order along with the usual assortment of stickers, postcard flexis, and temporary tattoos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

i got one too! i was pretty stoked on it as well.

I will post my test and painting Tim did for me here tomorrow. Can't wait for more releases in this project. For some reason the song he did with Street Dogs was pulled from YouTube.

Also my signed flyer was for the Shepard Fairy episode. No idea if 100 of each different show were signed or just 100 random flyers.

People are still paying large amounts on eBay for that too. Same for the CD set. JUST GOOGLE IT!!

yeah. i dunno why people can't google or simply check website of lable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TIM-TIMEBOMB-AND-FRIENDS-3XLP-RSD-2014-/111342123777?pt=UK_Records&hash=item19ec81fb01

76.47 USD with one bid :) but you can get it for 24 from pirates