Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire vinyl

I saw both Jason and Jon live.

Was really impressed by Jason, and tremendously let down by Jon.

yeah, i saw them on jasons first tour, and thought he did great. they basically played TMID in its entirety, and he nailed every song. i had tickets to see them on the T&N tour in 2004, so i was bummed that jason ditched. but watashi wa, mwY, and anberlin were all killer. as for jon i thought he was kind of hit or miss. i saw them several times with him, and some songs sounded great and some didnt. but he certainly didn't have the performance that jason did

yeah, i saw them on jasons first tour, and thought he did great. they basically played TMID in its entirety, and he nailed every song. i had tickets to see them on the T&N tour in 2004, so i was bummed that jason ditched. but watashi wa, mwY, and anberlin were all killer. as for jon i thought he was kind of hit or miss. i saw them several times with him, and some songs sounded great and some didnt. but he certainly didn't have the performance that jason did

yeah i went to the T&N tour that year too, I was so stoked to see FSF and then I got there and found out that Jason left and they dropped off the tour. All the other bands were sweet though

this is my favorite of the FSF records. i like dudes voice more than carrabba's and bunch's voices. better range, but he didn't sound to great live. saw carraba with these dudes forever ago and it sound just like the record.

Just like Sense Field. Love all of their albums, but saw them live and was depressed for weeks because of how disappointing they were.

i saw sense field at the last krazyfest and i was a little disappointed, sounded great, but you could tell they didn't really want to be there, but never saw jon w/FSF, little bummed about that. i saw them 4 times w/jason, i really do like his voice, but 2 of the shows were bad. i don't know if he was sick, but his voice was cracking a lot. i don't know, but carraba, definitely the better live singer of the 3.

Just like Sense Field. Love all of their albums, but saw them live and was depressed for weeks because of how disappointing they were.

i saw sense field at the last krazyfest and i was a little disappointed, sounded great, but you could tell they didn't really want to be there, but never saw jon w/FSF, little bummed about that. i saw them 4 times w/jason, i really do like his voice, but 2 of the shows were bad. i don't know if he was sick, but his voice was cracking a lot. i don't know, but carraba, definitely the better live singer of the 3.

What's weird is I saw Hey Mercedes open for Sense Field, and was always on the fence with HM's recordings. They blew me away. Forever a HM fan after that. It was a nice surprise.

Sorry to get off topic.

I've actually never heard Hide Nothing. how is it?

I always thought it the worst of the three albums, but it's still pretty good.

Just not up to snuff with the rest of FSF catalog.