PO: The Last House On The Left OST

Guest crazybeats

They did say the Hills Have Eyes soundtrack will be released pretty quickly after this is released so who knows what they are doing behind the scenes, if that will be another CD to vinyl release or if they went to the master tapes for it. I don't remember what David Hess said but the fact that he said for years he was a musician first and foremost before an actor and he didn't keep high quality copies of his work says a lot about him. And no copy of the master tapes for himself? They must be somewhere.

I'm really hoping that OWS do separate themselves from the others and are a bit cheaper in their pricing because this will be people's first impressions of them. Other labels do put a bit more work into the releases but I'm not convinced that a $30 price tag on any album is justified, not all the time. It should be about the music and nothing else. Sometimes I think too much attention is put on everything but the music, whether it's limited or numbered or coloured or whatever else. I understand it's a big selling point but it's not an excuse to charge an arm and a leg for something and that's partly our fault as fans because you want the best release possible.

I'm just reading what other people wrote here, yo.

Colored vinyl and novelty flexis are bonuses. There was a time when labels didn't even say there was a colored variant, you just opened it when you got it and bam, it was green or some shit. This label seems to be returning to that, and all of a sudden it's not fair because that person got the cool color and I want the cool color and it's not faaaaaiiiiir

I'll say it again, that flexi is worthless. All 600 nerds who get it will put it in their alphabetized nerd boxes in a protective sleeve and it will never see the sunlight again. Maybe it will be sold in a few years to a different nerd, who will put it in his nerd box. Who gives a shit, all of this will be in a landfill in 1000 years anyway.

You're speaking from outside the glass bubble. If this was a album/movie you were a fan of you would care and want the coolest version available.

Folks here have this one all wrong. If you're in the us you order from LITA and can choose the color variant ($21), the standard ($18), or the CD ($whogivesashit). We know that there are 300 variants for NA and 300 for EU so the only mystery is if the red and white colors are continent specific or mixed together and split evenly thereafter.

I ordered two in an attempt to get one of each. I'll keep the one I like the best and trade the other. Honestly, based on the artwork, I wouldn't be surprised if black vinyl looks the best. The upside is it's only $18, but the downside is no flexi for my nerd box.

• 1 month later...