PO- Death Grips- No Love Deep Web on Amazon

Saw them at the echoplex a year or so ago. Such a crazy live show, no stops just full adrenaline. Also snagged a copy of Exmilitary or vinyl too!

I saw Trent Reznors tweet but somehow I still don't buy it...

fuuck was that the show with cities aviv? i went even thought it was sold out to wait at the door because they said they would let in some people, and they made me miss the entire set i was waiting there for 2 hours and they didnt let us in or tell us anything. i fuckin hate the echoplex, but damn wish i couldve snagged exmilitary

fuuck was that the show with cities aviv? i went even thought it was sold out to wait at the door because they said they would let in some people, and they made me miss the entire set i was waiting there for 2 hours and they didnt let us in or tell us anything. i fuckin hate the echoplex, but damn wish i couldve snagged exmilitary

That was indeed it! The place was no where near capacity and I was close enough to get a good view and not have people pushing around me. Right when the show was over I made a b-line to the merch table and when I saw the Exmilitary records I lost it. I snagged one for 20 bucks and ended up wrapping it in my tee just incase someone wanted to snatch and run. Still one of the best shows I've been too. Such a shame :/

That was indeed it! The place was no where near capacity and I was close enough to get a good view and not have people pushing around me. Right when the show was over I made a b-line to the merch table and when I saw the Exmilitary records I lost it. I snagged one for 20 bucks and ended up wrapping it in my tee just incase someone wanted to snatch and run. Still one of the best shows I've been too. Such a shame :/

tell me you say cities aviv play? how was his set, his stuff kills

Caught them live in Ottawa last summer...such a rippin show even without Zach.  

I'm now kicking myself extra hard for passing up a copy of Exmilitary I found in Montreal a couple years ago.  It was $16, and I already had $100 worth of stuff  to buy in my hands.  "I'll find it another time" I thought.  Now Amazon lists $700, ebay etc at $275.  

1000% ballz

Saw them at FYF last year.  They were 15 minutes late and everyone in the crowd was starting to think they weren't going to show... then they walked on stage and slaughtered everyone alive for an hour.  It was amazing... there was this nervous tension at first and then everyone just let it go the second they started.

Was looking forward to seeing them at Pitchfork, but ah well, what can you expect from these loons.

tell me you say cities aviv play? how was his set, his stuff kills

I had never heard of him but I really liked his set. Very chill and he was he interacting with the crowd jumping in and what not. On my way out I shook his hand and told him I liked his set, he was high as shit though and just kind of smiled. Good thing you brought him up because I was meaning to DL his stuff and forgot.

Saw them at FYF last year.  They were 15 minutes late and everyone in the crowd was starting to think they weren't going to show... then they walked on stage and slaughtered everyone alive for an hour.  It was amazing... there was this nervous tension at first and then everyone just let it go the second they started.

Was looking forward to seeing them at Pitchfork, but ah well, what can you expect from these loons.

Say that show too, went HAM that shit wa great. 

I had never heard of him but I really liked his set. Very chill and he was he interacting with the crowd jumping in and what not. On my way out I shook his hand and told him I liked his set, he was high as shit though and just kind of smiled. Good thing you brought him up because I was meaning to DL his stuff and forgot.

He has a new record out on vinyl,be wary of ordering it form the site though, i POd and didnt get it for months, eventually founda copy on Disogs

So i've had tickets for ATP NY 2012, Lollapalooza 2013, and now Pitchfork 2014 and they've cancelled every single time. I've never wanted to see a band more live, and now i never will. This is heartbreaking to me. And now it'll also cost me even more to get Exmilitary on vinyl and cassette.

So i've had tickets for ATP NY 2012, Lollapalooza 2013, and now Pitchfork 2014 and they've cancelled every single time. I've never wanted to see a band more live, and now i never will. This is heartbreaking to me. And now it'll also cost me even more to get Exmilitary on vinyl and cassette.

I would be absolutely pissed. The only time I've ever really had a chance to see them live I decided against it, and I'm glad I did.

They told the venue owners that they were running late, but they were coming. So the venue had some shitty opener play for like 3 hours. After another couple of hours of nothing somebody finally showed up at the venue but they just hung up some sort of poster. The band had told the venue that they were coming, but they were actually still over in New York or something and had never planned on coming. It was some shitty "artistic movement" stunt. Pissed me off when I heard about it from a guy even though I wasn't even there.

Definitely was so worth waiting for them. And if it's really true that they are actually done, then FYF 2013 was the last time they played live. Cherish that memory. As for me, never got any of the vinyl but now caved and bought the Money Store for $15 just so i don't regret it selling out and never being repressed ever again. Kinda wish they had pressed Gov. Plates though.

Definitely was so worth waiting for them. And if it's really true that they are actually done, then FYF 2013 was the last time they played live. Cherish that memory. As for me, never got any of the vinyl but now caved and bought the Money Store for $15 just so i don't regret it selling out and never being repressed ever again. Kinda wish they had pressed Gov. Plates though.

Grab No Love Deep Web too man! Here you can bypass all the ebay shit: http://www.soundstagedirect.com/death-grips-no-love-deep-web-vinyl-records.shtml

Ummm, I'll just say it was the most I've ever spent on a record, but it was cheaper than the cheapest one listed on Discogs.

Thats a hell of a find at an exchange. They habe been getting some killer stuff in lately at some of them. The rare stuff is no ebay prices but still sometimes a bit high. They apparently dont care how long it sits.

Okay, is there not going to be a pre-order at all for The Powers That B, or is it just not going to be a limited pressing? I hope not, because if it ends up being as obscure as Exmilitary and I miss out on it, I'll be really bummed out.

Has this been confirmed to have a vinyl release?