SONS OF ANARCHY Season 6 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

So much double-crossing and backstabbing in this last episode! Hot damn!

Jax cappin' Venus' mother = HOLY SHIT! She had it coming anyways with all the shit and hatred she was spewing. I am shocked that they easily let the other two dudes go. Then again, they hadn't watched the videos yet.

So much double-crossing and backstabbing in this last episode! Hot damn!

Jax cappin' Venus' mother = HOLY SHIT! She had it coming anyways with all the shit and hatred she was spewing. I am shocked that they easily let the other two dudes go. Then again, they hadn't watched the videos yet.

I was surprised he blasted her, even if she deserved it.

Loved the dude being hit by the car and I'm glad Nero is getting out.  As a whole, I didn't find this to be a bad episode.  I am pretty much worn out on the Gemma/Terra/Abel's Mom soap opera though.  I'm not sure what the resolution to that arc will be, nor do I care, I'm just ready for it to be done.

Loved the dude being hit by the car and I'm glad Nero is getting out.  As a whole, I didn't find this to be a bad episode.  I am pretty much worn out on the Gemma/Terra/Abel's Mom soap opera though.  I'm not sure what the resolution to that arc will be, nor do I care, I'm just ready for it to be done.

Agreed on the arc.  This crap is getting old.

Also agreed with the arc. I'm pretty over it. 

SWEET PUSSY

scene was rad.

I saw that line coming out of his mouth as soon as he started that sentence.  I liked that scene quite a bit, especially the nose biting.  As a whole, I thought the episode was kind of boring though.  Thank god some things are happening with the Tara arc.  But, knowing this show, it'll drag it out for the rest of the season.

I did like Bobby's crack about Unser should be dead.

I saw that line coming out of his mouth as soon as he started that sentence.  I liked that scene quite a bit, especially the nose biting.  As a whole, I thought the episode was kind of boring though.  Thank god some things are happening with the Tara arc.  But, knowing this show, it'll drag it out for the rest of the season.

I did like Bobby's crack about Unser should be dead.

Yea, I liked the progress made with the whole Tara/Gemma arc this week. Seems like it's finally coming to a head, I hope. Then they can finally focus on what's gonna happen with the IRA/Clay. Like, more in depth and not just one scene every other episode. Haha