Grand Theft Auto: V

Here's a good money making trick. Do the mission for Martin called "Out Of Court Settlement". Make sure you have a garage with empty car slot.

Sniper the Lawyer, take his car WITHOUT picking up the evidence, put car in your garage, go get evidence and finish mission.

You can then sell the car for $22,000.

Here's a good money making trick. Do the mission for Martin called "Out Of Court Settlement". Make sure you have a garage with empty car slot.

Sniper the Lawyer, take his car WITHOUT picking up the evidence, put car in your garage, go get evidence and finish mission.

You can then sell the car for $22,000.

Wow that's awesome. I haven't had a lot of time to play lately, so I log in, find a 9,000 car and sell it. Pretty good return for the time invested. I'm only lvl 11 though.

For the Lester mission where you use get the yellow Dominator (Mustang) and use grenades to blow up cop cars/bikes/riot van/bus, try and keep the car in one piece because after the mission you can sell it for $16k.

Practice. Don't get me wrong, the car is BEAT UP when I finally pass the mission, but as long as you can get it to the mod shop you can fix it for a few hundred and then FLIP IT. B)

Played this (or any GTA) for the 1st time yesterday. Spent my time:

1. punching random people in the babymaker.

2. Driving a bus on the side walk and running over people.

3. Flaming bullets.

4. Using the cheat codes to spawn an attack helicopter and parachute, all the guns, and 5m invincibility. Then, jumping into the military base to try and steal a F-16 or C-130 looking plane.

Apparently there are missions or something.

Been rocking a glitch online...it involves selling a personal vehicle as many times as you can. I have been getting $37k per try. Looking to snag a nicer car and pad tonight...hopefully.

Update: was able to get it to where I was selling my Dominator (Mustang) for $44k. Was able to get the $400k apt. (killer view), which now has a nearly full 10-car garage.

Update: was able to get it to where I was selling my Dominator (Mustang) for $44k. Was able to get the $400k apt. (killer view), which now has a nearly full 10-car garage.

Nice! I was doing the old glitch before the patch where I was getting $199k for selling my Z-Type over and over. I bought a bunch of cars and still have like over $7mil.

Played this (or any GTA) for the 1st time yesterday. Spent my time:

1. punching random people in the babymaker.

2. Driving a bus on the side walk and running over people.

3. Flaming bullets.

4. Using the cheat codes to spawn an attack helicopter and parachute, all the guns, and 5m invincibility. Then, jumping into the military base to try and steal a F-16 or C-130 looking plane.

Apparently there are missions or something.

missions are fun, but there's such enjoyment in dicking around all over. i like to run around a block and punch everyone i come across. the cops can never catch up to you either.

i also found it's really easy to go up mountains with a bike. even more so than with a motorcycle, just not as fast. when i get to the top, i like to hop off and take as many jumps as i can get without dying. the bike physics are pretty lenient. motorcycle side note: if you can't get passed extremely rocky parts on the motorcycle, just turn around and reverse up the jagged parts. more often than not, it works.